Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

Some sort of insane coordinated effort would be pretty hilarious if done correctly. Like coordinated uber-trains.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Count me in

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Some sort of insane coordinated effort would be pretty hilarious if done correctly. Like coordinated uber-trains.

That's what I'm hoping for. I think an all scout rush would be pretty fun as well.

I'm going to record it with Fraps, if it's really good I'll probably upload it, if not I'll probably upload it anyways.

haha, don't make me play spy. I love stealth and deceit games/classes, but there's something about spy that turns me off.

Retired Forum Moderator

haha, don't make me play spy. I love stealth and deceit games/classes, but there's something about spy that turns me off.

No one gets left behind! When one of us goes spy we must all go spy.

Speaking of which we now have: Blue, Me, Epsilon, Psychotic Ninja, Axeldeath, Blightmare, BTGbullseye, Figunaye, Eedobaba, Lord sinister, The Scoutman, Mitsunyan, Adrian, Blue's friend and Two of my friends. 17 people... Well we need to find a bigger server, anyone know any good 34-32 player servers?

well, fine. :( I got about 3 days to practice, might as well find me a noob populated server and get in some spy training.

I tried playing it earlier and ended up doing the following:

A. running into the person I was disguised as.

B. rounding the corner into some stray pyro.

C. being the one and only person to get "spy checked" regardless of position, walk direction, or weapon used.

T_T

Retired Forum Moderator

I think that VoIP communication in an external program will be essential for coordination.

I can play Sniper, Pyro, and Scout good... but Spy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The Spy is an excellent class. ;)

I think that VoIP communication in an external program will be essential for coordination.

I was originally hoping to just use group chat, but we may need a faster form of communication yeah... and considering that my current mic is also my webcam, I'll probably buy a new one before the 3rd, and hopefully I don't sound 12.

Well, I got in some more play time on spy. pulled first place in a match using nothing but. guess it's a start. the 5 back stabs in a row on 2 medics, a pyro, a heavy and a demo felt VERY rewarding. XD

And if someone has vent or xfire, I propose we use either of those.

Retired Forum Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

The Spy is an excellent class. ;)

But I'm not excellent at it... nowhere close to excellent. :evil:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Well, I got in some more play time on spy. pulled first place in a match using nothing but. guess it's a start. the 5 back stabs in a row on 2 medics, a pyro, a heavy and a demo felt VERY rewarding. XD

One of the greatest moments in my life was when I back stabbed 3 heavies in about 3 seconds.

And if someone has vent or xfire, I propose we use either of those.

Depending on whether or not we can take up a whole team, we could just use the in game chat or the group chat if we can't set anything else up.

Being a good spy is entirely dependent on your capabilites of being an actor.

You live or die based on how well you can convince enemy team members that you're on their side- or not being seen entirely. It has occurred several times that I entirely turn a blind eye to "teammates" because they look like they're properly going with the flow. More frequently still are spies that don't go invisible or disguise, they're just really good at using light, shadow, and players blindspots to their advantage. As a frequenter of the main spy targets (Heavy and Engineer) thank goodness I've gotten fairly well conditioned to their invisibility sound effect.

Instead of looking around like you're searching for targets, move around like you're a member of their team, doing spychecking or finding some ammo.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Being a good spy is entirely dependent on your capabilites of being an actor.

You live or die based on how well you can convince enemy team members that you're on their side- or not being seen entirely. It has occurred several times that I entirely turn a blind eye to "teammates" because they look like they're properly going with the flow. More frequently still are spies that don't go invisible or disguise, they're just really good at using light, shadow, and players blindspots to their advantage. As a frequenter of the main spy targets (Heavy and Engineer) thank goodness I've gotten fairly well conditioned to their invisibility sound effect.

Instead of looking around like you're searching for targets, move around like you're a member of their team, doing spychecking or finding some ammo.

I'm personally a C&D person, just hiding out, waiting, watching.

Dead ringer is cool if you die a lot. XD

personally I just stick to the plain old cloak and use it to get behind my enemies. disguise as different classes until I find someone with low hp, then call out for a medic while plotting who I'm gonna grab.

Oh and the coordination could be a bit tricky, what with team auto-balances, and server loads. I'm sure you have a plan around this?

And, uh, think we should stick an "AF" tag on our names or are we not THAT serious about the game? XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Oh and the coordination could be a bit tricky, what with team auto-balances, and server loads

Just try to stay on the same teams I guess, shouldn't be too hard with all the people coming to keep one team entirely AF

And, uh, think we should stick an "AF" tag on our names or are we not THAT serious about the game? XD

I like it :lol:

I agree.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I agree.

My name already has "DEA" in it... so it's going to be: [AF] Epsilon «DEA»

vader.jpg