This or that?

Android and Prince Michael!!

This or That?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Ubuntu, I-buntu, we all buntu!

Popsicle or ice cream sandwich?

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Depends on the sandwich and the Popsicle... Usually the sandwich.

Cell phone, or tablet and PC?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Tablet and PC

Would you rather sleep with four Victoria's Secret models, but be forced to never tell anyone about it or spend a night in a hotel room just chatting with four Victoria's Secret models and have the whole world think you slept with them?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The latter. It's probly a lot more fun.

Fraggle Rock or death by slow painful poison?

Damn... That's an impossible choice... Any other two and I have a preference, but those are an even match for me... Too much nostalgia...

Pizza or something else?

Steak (something else)

Basically the same as above but more specific ... Kirk or Picard?

Kirk... More hands-on than Picard was at first, and he did more time traveling. Besides, no atheism/evolution propaganda from Kirk.

The original Star Trek timeline, or the new alternate-reality timeline? (TOS, the original movies, TNG, the TNG-based movies, DS9, VOY, vs. the new movies from J. J. Abrams)

Original timeline. Hands down.

Don't really see the new timeline as even making sense. Got this time traveling Romulan that blames Spock for the destruction of Romulus...who time travels back to a point when Romulus still exists and can save everyone. The position of his revenge is no longer even valid.

Computer animated movies: Pixar or Dreamworks?

Some of both but Pixar.

Here's a toughy.

Half-life 1 or Half-life 2

I'm sorry, but I'm going to go with Half-Life 1 here, but only by a hair. Sure, HL2 has its more updated graphics and Alyx, but for some reason, I still prefer HL1 over 2. Perhaps when Ep 3 comes out (and it will! Don't try to disabuse me of this notion!) I'll feel different, but for now, HL1 > HL2 (plus eps).

And, Humin, I can't answer your question truthfully (there is an answer) without bring up painful memories. I'll leave it be.

So, without further ado there:

Babylon 5 or Farscape?

Damn... Have to go with Farscape... Fantasy in space just barely wins out over straight-up sci-fi.

5am or 6am?

And, Humin, I can't answer your question truthfully (there is an answer) without bring up painful memories. I'll leave it be.
You weren't the one who was supposed to answer it.

5am

22:00 or 23:30?

You monster

Yes, I know! Mwahahahahahaha!!!

Right back at you: Your mother or father?

You equate your mother and father with HL1 and HL2?

YOU monster!! :-)

No, I equate my mother, father, and grandparents to HL1 and HL2. I need to get my priorities straight.

Left or up?