This or that?

Cheese... Geese are noisy, dirty, and fowl tempered. (foul tempered too)

Best internet (10gbps, 50ms pings to your side of the planet) and a mid-grade computer, or mid-grade internet (5mbps, 100-250ms pings to your side of the planet) and a great computer?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

All meat... I get irritable when I haven't had a decent burger in a while.

42 or pineapple?

Purple. I don't care for yellows, they're hard to see on.

Sex or companionship?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Companionship. Sex is a fleeting spike of physical pleasure, Companionship is mental and physical pleasure that lasts for a lot longer, and is far more satisfying.

Mr. Pibb (the original, not the new Pibb Xtra) or Dr. Pepper?

Dr.Pepper (you are talking about the drink, right?)

Pancakes or waffles?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yes please? Waffles if talking about plain of both, but my blueberry pancakes are unbeatable.

Good job with good pay, or crappy job with great pay?

Good job with good pay.

Become the world's greatest scientist and could create the cure for cancer but you end up living a life long battle of clinical depression and chronic procrastination or you can teleport, but if anyone sees you teleport, you will die?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Khmer Rouge, at least they didn't pretend they were the voice of God, and because they ended up dying out because of unsustainable practices. (I laso know that it was a lot easier to do illegal things there)

Torture by electrocution, or torture by drugs? (the drugs cause the equivalent feeling to your entire body being on fire)

Refuse to answer on account of a major terminology failure. (Electrocution isn't just a shock. It is, specifically, death by electric shock.)

A member of the opposite sex (or same sex, if you'd prefer) that wants sex but isn't interested in physical affection of any other form, or a member of the opposite (or same) sex that wants other forms of physical affection but isn't interested in sex? (Believe it or not, I find that a difficult question to answer.)

Your definition of "major" is in question. Terminology in common use is considered normal. (as my question most definitely was) Therefore I refuse to answer your question until you answer mine.

Torture by electrocution, (meaning to any person who isn't actively trying to be a dick "the use of electricity for torture") or torture by drugs? (the drugs cause the equivalent feeling to your entire body being on fire)

Electrocution, I'd like to be able to talk about it later without druggies telling me about their bad trips.

No emotions, or hairpin emotions.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

No emotions... It's closer to what I currently have, but I can always simulate emotional responses.

Welding + automotive mechanics, or carpentry + electrical?

Carpentry + Electrical, as the two skills can both be done in the same workplace environment with much greater frequency. (It's the greater frequency that's important. Every house needs electrical wiring, not every car needs a human welder.)

Cigarettes and coffee with the underbelly, or weed and tabletops with aspiring game designers?

Do I have to smoke it? If I do then the first. If I don't then the second(I'm down with people smoking weed, but I don't like the feeling of smoking it myself).

Windows phone, or Blackberry?

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

(Well weed is better for you than tobacco, although there's not much that isn't, and you can forgo any part of it. It's a scene. Where would you rather be?)

Blackberry. Fuck that tile shit.

Obliterating pennies, or making cheaper nickels?