This or that?

Well, depends on the situation. If we mean Iraq (which you do) then they can't take the whole country, just turn it into a destructive hellhole full of ethnic cleansing and genocide. In said situation, I would indeed heavily damage a city to keep that nightmare from happening. If we mean something like Russia's invasion of Ukraine, then destroying a city (like Donetsk or Luhansk) probably wouldn't be worth it. Probably.

Playing a horrible video game, or watching a horrible movie (you must play the game as long as the movie runs)?

Horrible game, at least I can find some form of fun in one.

Be forced to sit in a very comfortable chair with spikes sticking out of it, or be forced to sit in an extremely uncomfortable chair with no other negative side effects?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I'll keep my teeth and digestive tract intact thank you. (prison is easy if the stories are true)

Prison until you are past the average retirement age without any training, or being disallowed any form of computer access for life? (there would be a person assigned to check on a daily basis for computer interactions, and you'd be tortured for days then released if you touched a computer)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Total darkness. (there is nowhere that wouldn't kill me that can completely block out the entire spectrum of light that I can actually perceive)

Life as a slave with every physical item you could ask for at epic legendary quality, or life free with poor quality and very few possessions?

Free life.

Playing video games to pass the time, or (binge) watching tv to pass the time?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yes. I can download from anywhere! (and there are gentleman pirates still in this world, the Somalis just make them look bad)

High-end headset, or top-end headphones with mid-grade mic attached in a non-standard way?

Jobless... Homeless would mean that I wouldn't get a shower, and I'd still have to go to work.

2b or not 2b?

Legs... I can still play games, and do my job with broken legs. Also, I would be comforted by the fact that whatever it was that broke my legs didn't survive. (I've had my right calf 'crushed' by a car running into it, then into a reinforced cinder-block wall, and all my leg got was a nice bruise with a few scratches after totaling the car)

Nearly invulnerable with a short life, or pathetically weak with an extremely long life?

Yes please? No preference, other than to have them.

Crullers or Bismarks?

They're both different types of doughnut...

OT: Denier, since I agree with it actually. (seriously, 3 birth certs, and several more deemed classified?!?)

Crullers or Bismarks? (since people now know what they are)

OT: Denier, since I agree with it actually.

You have reached a new low. :x

OT: A Cruller, I guess.

Cancer (lung) or HIV/AIDS?