This or that?

You have reached a new low. :x

Can you provide a logical reason for the sheer number of birth certificates, (enough that other than the 3 that were put out on the news, they were all classified) and the out-of-country birth certs for the same guy, (many reports I've seen put it at 2 completely different ones, one of which was released on the news) other than to hide his true nationality?

Cancer (lung) or HIV/AIDS?

Cancer. It's easier to have fun with, and it's not sexually transmitted.

Preorder what looks to be an awesome game, or wait until release and risk missing out on preorder bonuses?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

You have reached a new low. :x

Can you provide a logical reason for the sheer number of birth certificates, (enough that other than the 3 that were put out on the news, they were all classified) and the out-of-country birth certs for the same guy, (many reports I've seen put it at 2 completely different ones, one of which was released on the news) other than to hide his true nationality?

That entire statement is idiotic. It made zero sense.

Preorder what looks to be an awesome game, or wait until release and risk missing out on preorder bonuses?

Preorder.

Slow, gradual insanity, or a quick thrust into it?

Well, BTG seems to be coping well, so... BTG? Which did you take? The slow easing in or the quick thrust?

The ability to stand up straight or the ability to see as far as your toes?

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." -Stephen Colbert.

Standing straight... Why would I want to see a shorter distance? (also, I don't know when I started being insane, I only remember gradually realizing that I always have been insane)

Play games while exhausted, or sleep when desperately needing game-based mental stimulation?

(No, no, BTG. Choosing one means you can't have the other. So you can either be able to stand up straight but not see as far as your toes, or be able to see as far as your toes but not stand up straight. And you knew full well that's what I meant.)

I'm content with the former, that's like 20% of my time already.

Sleeping half as much, or sleeping twice as much? (Remember, you have to live with ALL the consequences of either.)

Choosing one means you can't have the other.

Duh... But seeing only as far as my toes isn't worth it, unless you mean that it's that or blindness.

And you knew full well that's what I meant.

Your question doesn't even begin to imply that in it's wording.

Sleeping half as much, or sleeping twice as much? (Remember, you have to live with ALL the consequences of either.)

Twice... Brings me up to on-par with the typical human.

Eating until you physically can't fit any more without causing damage, or extreme anorexia?

Cold... If it gets too cold, it starts to feel warm again, and you just gently slip off to a painless lasting sleep. If it's too hot, you eventually start to feel cold, and perceive a massive amount of pain, have uncoordinated painful movements, then a painful death. (medically speaking, freezing is the way to go to avoid discomfort, and make it a whole lot easier to bring you back from the brink without permanent damage occurring)

Mouse+Keyboard or console controller?

Rolling. It's a whole lot easier, especially downhill.

SCP-055 or SCP-001?

Uh what?

Something most people would understand, or something that needs to be explained to most people?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Something that has to be explained.

(for the record, look up the SCP Foundation on the internet)

A potato, or tomato?

Yes please, hold the strep.

A very valuable car that you can't drive faster than 10 MPH under the speed limit, or an average car that you can do whatever with?

Legal. How is that a question?

Fireball whiskey, or high-quality dry mead?

I'm too young to drink.

Become a night watchman for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (with no knowledge of the risks of the job and with the real possibility of death, along with the shitty pay) or being tortured for information* (all rules out the window, water-boarding, electrocution, LSD and drug dosage, sleep deprivation, and plenty of other really nasty shit, also with the risk of death) each for six months straight?

*What they are asking for is irrelevant.

Torture is fun! I'll give them pointers. 0x0908439A

Provided both you and I are going to be tortured for random information that we don't know, would you rather I get tortured first, or you?