This or that?

Chocolate scented candles.

Okay what the hell am I seeing? Is that a cheetah? Is that me? Is that me faster than me?! I'll fucking kill me!

I love Animaniacs.

A video game being delayed for X months (or X years) and being released when it's ready, and pretty much perfect or a game released on time/early, be a broken mess, with a day 1 patch, along with many more updates fixing bugs/glitches, etc., along with (Day 1) DLC and/or microtransactions as a higher priority than (game breaking) bug fixes?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

This is a question? I would rather wait 3-4 years for a good game, than I would get it now, and have it be EA style.

Mandatory cybernetic augmentation, or all forms of cybernetics outlawed?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well... That's a really tough one. I'm a technophile and generally a transhumanist sympathizer. But at the same time, I realize the current state of affairs, and with such a huge discrepancy between ideals in western societies- all forms of cybernetics being outlawed would b my choice. I'm extremely torn on this, so I won't write an essay on my thoughts on this.

World population: Melting pot (homogeneous) or Salad bowl (heterogeneous) population?

"Salad bowl". I'm not comfortable with forcing homogeneity on people. After all, if YOUR culture, lifestyle, or so forth is outside the homogeneity, then you're an outsider. And I've used the word "homogeneity" three times in my life (all in this post).

Nacho Cheese Doritos or Cool Ranch Doritos?

(I pick Cool Ranch.)

Cool Original, because I'm British, and I've eaten enough Tangy Cheese to last a long time.

A Bicorn or a Tricorn?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Probly tri... It has more protection capability, and that's really what hats are supposed to be for.

Good floppy drive music, or average 8-bit music?

This is a question? I would rather wait 3-4 years for a good game, than I would get it now, and have it be EA style.

Mandatory cybernetic augmentation, or all forms of cybernetics outlawed?

id only take the augmentation if it was meant to save my life but if it was just to be normal then have it outlawed

for Daniel: comb

OT: Freemans Mind or The Nostalgia Critic

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

knee pads

I have bad knees

MMA or UFC

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

Neither, as they are totally pointless to me. Not saying they are pointless in general, as I can see where they have appeal for others, but they hold nothing for me. (similar to any other spectator sport, excluding D&D watching)

Candy or cookies?

cookies

Arnold or Sly

You'll have to be more specific, as either could be in reference to anything. (and thereby renders the question totally meaningless)

Star Wars Episode 3, or Star Trek: The Motion Picture? (I'm a Trekkie, but even I'd go for the most hated Star Wars over that Trek)

Yes? They were both action movie guys, but that's kinda where their similarities ended. Stallone was more of a serious actor, whereas Schwarzenegger threw in a lot more one-liners. They were both quite good when they weren't saddled with crappy scripts or directing. (I really can't pick either over the other, as they are equals, but in different areas)

Loopy with headache, or headache without loopy?

the former

OT: Sly Stallone or the Governator

Basically Demolition Man or Commando