Joke Thread.

Aye!

Does anybody know any joke about Jedi? Or SW?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Episode I and II

http://instantrimshot.com/

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

If a pizza has a radius Z and a depth A, its volume can be defined as Pi*Z*Z*A.

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

This is in no way, shape, or form, my opinion. I found it funny because of how unexpected it is.

vRZiF_uOvv4

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

This is in no way, shape, or form, my opinion. I found it funny because of how unexpected it is.

vRZiF_uOvv4

Thats probably one of my favorite movies right there.

Get off my lawn..

get%20off%20my%20lawn.jpg

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Probably one of my favs too. It's actually got a moral to it, unlike every other movie these days. The only problem with that movie is the end credits. Clint CANNOT sing.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Thats probably one of my favorite movies right there.

Meh, very average IMO. The personalities were just so 2-dimensional and the story was pretty boring.

Meh, very average IMO. The personalities were just so 2-dimensional and the story was pretty boring.

are you into Clint Eastwood movies? I'm gonna guess not.

If you were, that movie would be much more meaningful to you.

anyway.

a few good George Carlin jokes:

Don Ho can sign autographs 3.4 times faster than Efrem Zimbalist Jr

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “Fuck waffles.”

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

I think I am, therefore, I am. I think.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mic down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"

Reply If you know which movie this is from :D

You know, I was on this plane once. And I'm sittin' there and the captain comes on and he does his whole, "We'll be cruising at 35,000 feet," then he puts the mic down but he forgets to turn it off. Then he turns to the copilot and goes, "You know, all I could go for right now is a fuckin' blow job and a cup of coffee." So the stewardess fuckin' goes bombin' up from the back of the plane to tell him the mic's still on, and this guy behind me goes, "Hey hon, don't forget the coffee!"

Reply If you know which movie this is from :D

Good Will Hunting. I've seen it enough times to instantly recognize the joke.

Got a lame one for you guys:

A rope walks into a bar and asks for a beer.

The barman says "You're a rope, aren't you? Get out! We don't serve ropes here!"

The rope goes outside, unravels its ends a bit and ties itself into a knot.

Then it goes back into the bar and asks for a beer again.

The barman looks at it doubtfully and asks, "Are you a rope?".

"No," comes the reply, "I'm afraid not."

Aye!

Does anybody know any joke about Jedi? Or SW?

http://xkcd.com/890/

XKCD? Silly willy, this is a JOKE thread!

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

"You wanne hear somethin' funny? You're dead"

-TF2 Sniper

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Think for a moment about flamethrowers.

Flamethrowers.

We have them- well we don't have them, the army has them.

That's right.. the army's got all the flamethrowers. I'd say we're screwed if we have to go up against the army, wouldn't you?

But think about the fact that we have flamethrowers, the fact that we have them says that at one point somebody said to himself:

"Gee, I'd sure like to set those people on fire over there, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw the flame on them."

And It might have ended right there, until that fellow mentioned it to his friend. His friend, who was good with tools; and he comes back a month later "Hey, quite a concept!"

*FLOOOSZHCSK!!*

Of course the army hears about it later and they're all "We have some people we'd like to throw flame on. Give us about 500,000 of them please. Paint them green so they're harder to see in the jungle."

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

My friend just told me this one: How did the hipster burn his tongue?

...he ate the pizza before it was cool. BA DUM TSCH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯