NEW EPISODE: MORNING PATROL

Hilarious! and the animations were really nice! keep it up!

Yes! I did like your CP episode it was so cool and funny and now.......Freemans mind! You rock!

extremely well done, now i see why it took so long.

You call this Episode "normal", it was awesome! The Donat Shop was great!

I was surprised after i saw this Dog-Thing "New Version", i didn't know it looks like that. I feel so sorry for Mike, always getting hurt 'cause of Daves stupidity x).

Great episode once again.

The animation was amazing. And I loved the music choice.

One technical question.How many custom made animations have you used?

You gotta love Dave and his urge to befriend dangerous wild animals. And dangerous wild aliens. And dangerous wild alien robots.

Awesome Episode The Donut Shop part was Hilarious.

that new civil protection episode was really funny the houndeye just explodes and dave and mike go flying like 5 miles in the air and one of them hits his head on the street light that was just lol

Holy shit. No wonder it took such a long time. I just now saw the Donut shop and damn. lol

I loved it, (I got the joke where Mike tapped his helmet with the stunstick) but did you create that Houndeye model yourself? Or is it just from another modding site?

you are awesome, seriously, you are completely awesome! loved every single bit!

It took a while. Animating may suck, but you done a damn good job with this one. Im looking forward to the next CP and/or FM

the donut shop part was very well done, as well as the houndeye.

Not sure if it was because of youtube or not [i'm assuming it was] but it lagged abit when they walked by the church

Sorry about commenting again, but I just rewatched it and saw that SilverLan did the Houndeye model, maybe you should get your credits to roll a bit slower? I doubt many people can read all the names of the people who did such great work on this in such a short time...

FINALLY!!!!!!! IT IS HERE!!!! IT HAS ARIVED!!!!

Wow! Well worth the wait I must say.

The Donut scene was freakin' epic. It's like they're genetically bred to love donuts... in fact considering this is based on Half-Life 2.... they might be. Either that or it's an unusual side effect of the reproductive suppression field (Which I immediately thought of when Dave said mind control).

Still, can't wait for Freeman's Mind!

That was an awesome ending! Animations were really well done.

LOL!!! Great episode, worth the wait. I want to knock out people with a guitar solo too! (First I need to learn more guitar...) This also seemed like one of the shorter episodes, but it's still awesome!

Argh! *beats his stupid brain with club for allowing his eyes to read spoiler comments*

I gonna wait for the "HD" version(if it can be called that). You know, the better quality = the better experience ; ]