NEW EPISODE: MORNING PATROL

Quite superb, and MORE than worth the wait.

I'll never forget my first encounter with the Hound-Eyes in HL...it was VERY similar to Dave's,

...until my health dropped by 50%; then I KNEW THEY ALL MUST DIE!!!

Sorry for second post, but I have a question. At 1:43 did the person in the background get hit by that black car?

Simply amazing. I feel we are now getting to know the characters of Dave and Mike in more depth and detail. The series can only get better from here on. Keep it up!

Woot x 2

So this is the notorious CP episode huh? Liking it a lot. It truely IS pleasant to see a "normal" episode, since maybe... what, On A Rail?

Also I feel that this length is fine, 2 and 3 were a little bit too long. Any way, it's quality not quantity.

Another great episode!

Is there any way I can get a hold of that map, or is it something you only use for CP?

a big step forward, really well done.

hilarious episode and now i see why it took so long

looking forward to FM

thank you Ross

Was worth the wait, and brilliant use of the Houndeye. I can see how this, despite being short, took so long to finish.

Awesome video dude!

Keep up the good work, but don't rush.

AleksanderK: Probably over a dozen, this one had a lot, but there were more people helping in that area this time.

DirtyBlue929: This will not be the last time Dave does something dangerous.

sputnix: Who knows. The downloadable copies (and hopefully M.com's streaming ones) should be smooth. There's no frames dropped in the recording.

SinkingPennyBLee: Yeah I didn't want them to flash by so fast, but by that time the audio was done and I didn't want to spend another hour re-editing that part of it. My name flashes by just as fast so I tried to give everyone equal treatment. I'll try and plan out the ending timing better in the next episode. People can still pause it to read everything.

Unclever title: Well they are mostly cops and City 17 is a police state. Plus the stereotype is there for a reason.

Mick: Well I did my best to keep you from any spoilers man, sorry. HD copy is up now.

KEITH1437: Good eye! You spotted a bug I left in there as an Easter Egg.

Podunk: I believe a different version of this map will be coming out in a mod Nicadeamas is working on. I'll try and find out. The CP versions aren't optimized in any way whatsoever, they wouldn't be reflective of his mapping skills if they were released as they are.

I love the custom animations in this episode

If this is a "normal" episode, I cannot wait to see how the next episodes unfold!

Absolutely brilliant and really polished!

An amazing episode as always. The work done (especially the donut shop) blew me away. Damn funny too.

That was brilliant. I loved the interior doughnut shop scene.

Good job man. So yeah my offer is still on the table if you want it. If your willing to show me the ropes or point me to a good tutorial of face poser, I can do some of your animations for ya.

20.jpg

Machinima.com streaming (sound now in sync!)

800x448 WMV (77MB)

1280x720 WMV (188MB)

Well here's the new episode finally. This episode is meant to be a "normal" episode for the series, something I'm not sure I've even done before. You should understand I'm always about 10-12 episodes ahead of where the series is actually at in my mind. After the last episode, I felt like I really owed you guys a normal episode, so you didn't have any misgivings as to where I was going with the series. I plan for there to be some variety in the episodes, but if you ever wonder what direction I'm taking the series in the future, just come back and look at this one. It's meant to be an anchor point in terms of style and tone for the series. While I plan to make some episodes that are scary, have a lot of action, more surreal, require a longer attention span, have a much more involved story, etc., the series will eventually come back to episodes similar to this one. It's not my most impressive idea or even original one (I steal a bit from my own material as far as plot), I think it's one people will like who are a fan of the series.

I'm very pleased with how it came out, though it still kind of sickens me how long it took to make. Animation is really a black hole in terms of time when it comes to these videos. Also just to clarify, I have not been working on this nonstop since the last episode, if I had, it probably would have come out sometime last year. On that note, Freeman's Mind is next, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure Episode 12 comes out next week.

Finally! This episode was GREAT !