NEW EPISODE: MORNING PATROL

This is my favorite episode yet! I can't imagine all the work animating that must have gone into the donut shop alone. It looked awesome!

So I think I'm going to look into learning how to do some Source animating. Maybe someday I could help you put out some of these awesome episodes.

Two words come to mind: Classic and awesome.

This was the best one yet loved it!

Keep up the good work!

I love Civil-Protection; its one of the few machinimas I've seen that actually uses animation as apposed to in game footage, and i think that's what makes it great. And its funny as hell.

Also: how did you get the civil protection officers with numbers on their sleeves? the normal model just has some weird alien signs.

We waited this long for this five minuet clip? Sure, the animation is great, but it just wasn't worth the wait and the sacrifice of freeman's mind. And it wasn't even all that funny!

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all the other CP episodes, and freeman's mind, but this just seemed like a letdown after all the wait.

i just cant understand how you make those characters move like they do, with hand gestures and such, not that ive tried though... anyway keep up the good work, i would love to see more of it..

Oh lawdy lawdy. Finally sum CP.

U'r just brilliant, seriously, this is a kick ass episode!

No wonder this one took time...so many locations, vehicles, and custom animations! I'm actually a bit surprised you got it out so fast!

Mr. Scott,

The anticipation for this episode was great; we all were relying upon you to provide us with yet another long awaited Civil Protection episode, yet, when it was produced we were all thrown into a state of near hysteria with excitement for the immensely entertaining videos, that have a quality that only you, Mr. Scott, can produce. Your brilliance is highly praised among me and my peers, and I cannot thank you enough for the production of Morning Protection. The wide-scope view of the city was positively enlightening to all of the characteristics of City 17, and the detail that you put into the doughnut shop was inspiration to us all to superceed our own expectations as you have so obviously done for us. I thank you Mr. Scott, once again for your hard work and dedication to us, your loyal fans.

Sincerely,

Karen

Last FM episode was better than last CP episode if you ask me but still a good episode.

Stunningly good level design, very funny aswell. Excellent work!

Hilarious, Mr. Scott. Also, in this episode, you (or Mike) said that he is a metalhead. Are you really a metalhead, or just Mike? P.S: SLAYER ROCKS! m/

can I get that houndeye on any mod sites? the model is great and the attack is AWSOME! Please tell me if I can get It anywhere.

One of the best episodes so far! ^_^

Wow, that's news to me. I've only had the .AVI file this whole time.

I don't remember Ross going back and uploading .MKV copies. Actually I never remembered a .WMV version either...

Wow, that's news to me. I've only had the .AVI file this whole time.

I don't remember Ross going back and uploading .MKV copies. Actually I never remembered a .WMV version either...

There are .mkv's for episodes 1..5, so I figured maybe someone just forgot to copy a file. Care to share that .avi? I can download the YouTube .flv, but if the .avi is better quality I'd rather have that.

Oh sure, sorry I never saw your post. Right here, man, and of course for everyone else:

http://www.4shared.com/video/GVyMvAzZ/Civil_Protection_-_Morning_Pat.html

[EDIT:] Okay, it's going to take a while with a file size of 380MB...

I just realized I probably got it from a private server when Ross was uploading it to Machinima long ago, so lucky me. And now I do remember a .WMV version earlier, but it has since been taken down: http://www.accursedfarms.com/new-episode-morning-patrol/