NEW EPISODE: MORNING PATROL

Awesome. I've been anxiously waiting for FM EP12 for... A really long time, heh. I feel kinda bad that I prefer Freeman's Mind to a series that takes much more work and effort, but telling from what you've said you have in store for CP... I have a feeling this will overtake just about everything I've watched.

Very good episode! When I first saw the donut shop with tons of civil protection inside with the funny music playing and all, I laughed really hard.

With Civil Protection you can definitely see the time put into animating, map-making, etc. The series looks very professional!

(Can't wait for episode 12 of FM!)

Great job! But dont get to stressed with FM i like (even more as CP) but take the time you need to do it the way it has to be done (uhrm whatever you know what i mean...)

Great video as always. I love the doughnut shop scene, and the effects on the houndeye, if Valve ever brings it back I want it to look something like that.

Man, great episode! And the accent with the hound (and his wave and mumbling) is really nice eye-wink to HL1 fans.

Poor Combine-Outfitted Overwatch.... If they had a HEV suit, nothing would have happened...

And now I'm looking forward to new FM. Don't keep us waiting too long!

Hey, wouldn't the next Freeman's Mind consist of getting shot by the soldiers?

Very well done, and hysterical of course.

Great animation in this one. Nice job.

Awesome job, Ross and the others behind it. Great job indeed. I would say, one of the best episodes of CP

Thank you so much Ross Scott for your time. But tell me, is Civil Protection a game just like Freeman's Mind is for Half-Life or is it simply a movie you created?

You know what the best thing about this series is? The atmosphere. He can bring an atmosphere of joy and happiness into a world of totalitarism and murder of the innocent. In this moments I just think: If I were in this world, I would say: "Fuck humanity!" and go to civil protection, get my implants, my uniform and chill out.

I love how Mike try to grab the pistol beside him to shoot it as houndeye try to kill him.

Ahahahaha!!! Just awesome! The best episode of CP so far!

Awesome work (yet again)!

I have always been a fan of CP and FM.

To Ross: Quality work deserves quality effort. Keep CP awesome.

The best part was when the chopper came by and the CPs repelled down to get donuts.

Weed for hair?

that would defenently be my superpower

I have NEVER seen machinima this good. This is incredibly well animated. Fantastic work.

Absolutely amazing. Perfect animations, perfect episode. I'm looking forward to next one.

Good job, Ross

very well done Ross and company

This is one of the sites I check multiple times every day, these videos are amazing and you do a great job with them

I dont even mind how long it takes, just as long as you keep making them!