NEW EPISODE: MORNING PATROL

Brilliant! the ending left me in stichs! was well worth the wait after all

sargentpikachu: No, the donut episode was in production long before Episode 11 of FM. For the video quality, it has motion blur and no dropped frames due to how it's recorded. Yeah, there are more characters coming up.

Master Chris: There were about 40-50 NPCs I believe (I didn't count them all). The houndeye came from a model someone else did for Half Life Source. The particle effect was done by Alex Morton, which we added into the map.

Anonymous guy: Actually I didn't know that about Valve's plans for originally having them in the game. I just wanted to show fans of the game something they probably hadn't seen before and I was thinking Dave has more of an animal affinity than Mike.

Otto: Yeah, that was me, I fixed the comment. I'm still not used to having to login all the time on the new system.

Haha, thanks Otto! to me it feels like I didn't do much for the episode though and I wish this site would remember your login.

Well worth the wait, excellent episode! I finally understand why the episodes take so long to make.

Dear Lord the animation was good, awesome episode.

If you get FM out by next week then you are a god!

Loved it! Hey not the best episode?! No way, this is gonna be my favorite! It starts to develop movie-like qualities. Probably because you have 3 independent story parts going in sequence, which is somewhat unusual for this series. Also camera angels are more interesting now, like in doughnut shop introduction, with nice rhythmic flyby.

Blast in third part was awesome! Hopefully you will be using particle effects more in the future.

I like there you going with this, it's sure was worth the wait.

Kepp it up man! I love your vids. If this was on tv, I'd pay HD for any price just for this.

Bravo Guys another very amazing show. You should make these into dvds when you get about a hour of footage. I'll buy one of each seris

Umm. Hi, I'm from Korea. In short, I'd like to translate and subtitle this video to Korean to show all of fans of Civil Protection. So, Can anybody send me the transcript of this video? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to copy it and sell it in private. All I want to do is translate and subtitle it, (Of course, a video publisher is going to be different from Youtube.com, but "Naver Video or something").

Although I've already sent this kind of requesting mail to Ross Scott, He may be really too busy to email back to all of users who want him to reply it. So, I now leave this comment here

Lol! One of the best episodes so far! You have some really nice animating in that episode. Also, I liked the houndeye and the doughnut shop.

For some reason, the donut shop just seemed to resonate perfectly with the atmosphere of Half-Life on a very fundamental level. The general plotline made me remember some of the better days of the Garry's Mod comics of 2005 and 2006, and this video itself is one of the absolute best things the internet has given us all. I really mean it, man, your videos are fucking awesome. And that part with the Houndeye? Brought back childhood memories of playing the Uplink demo at my friend's house when I first saw them. This video was perfect in every way, from the metal helmet reference, to the guy getting hit by the car, to the unsettling way every Combine in the donut shop kept their masks on, like they were just shoving the donuts up under them because they were afraid to breathe the steadily-being-replaced air.

Oh, and as for the ending? The most recent video game I bought and played was Call of Duty 4. The ending was so similar - a 3 legged dog is kinda like a 1 armed man. I know I'm not alone when I say Ross, you make the best damn Machinima on the internet - the only ones that come close are the ones made by Lit Fuse. Whatever you do, keep up the good work, and keep Mike and Dave around.

Zombies a product of CP industries. Purchasable at any Wal Mart.

Yet another excellent video!

The animation in this episode is just spectacular. Honestly it's the best I've ever seen in any machinima (though to be fair I haven't seen many).

Definitely worth the wait, and now I understand why it took so long. The scene showing off the diner with all of the CP must have been ridiculous to set up.

why your site dont support russia languedge?

what a great episode! a lot of effort went into it like all the previous ones. thanks for you're all work. hope to see more in the future

WOW that episode blew me away! maybe my favorite episode so far! I too would love to be able to knock people out with a guitar solo