Your Favorite Game Heroes (WARNING: Image Heavy)

arclad_spiritdeaddust_conceptart_MKFNu.jpg

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits - Droguza

Yet another Arc the Lad character.. I like him for several reasons, but one of the main ones is how he looks. A black horse with wings and a giant claw. You can't get much more awesome than that. His background is also pretty interesting: What appears to be an ordinary Deimos (a race in Arc the Lad, basically anything not human that acts human) with a personality typical of one: power craving and manipulative. However, after you fight him several times, his creator, Darkham, reveals that he is an "artificial Deimos" that was created to serve his army by killing one of the protagonists in the game, who was preventing him from uniting the humans and wiping out all of the Deimos, as well as anyone who opposed him. Droguza follows the belief that he is the last surviving member of an extinct tribe of Deimos to his death.

(Yes, I know that he isn't a hero, but he had the potential to be a hero to the Deimos if not for Darkham's motives.)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Jim.jpg

Earthworm Jim

I don't have a particular reason, I just like him. I guess its because he's pretty funny.

Master_Chief-H3.png

Master Chief

I like when the hero doesn't talk too much, and master chief is pretty much the definition of a bad ass.

Banjokazooie.jpg

Banjo & Kazooie

Before the terrible Nuts & Bolts came out, he had some pretty AWESOME games (Banjo Kazooie and Tooie).

These are probably the greatest games to come out on the N64 (besides Zelda and some others)

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

TF2_Pyro_Spray_by_xnafu.jpg

The Pyro from Team Fortress 2. I'm pretty confident that it's a he (please no debates over that in this thread :|), so he will be referred to as "he."

He's one of my favorites because he tends to be a bit isolated from the rest of the team. While everyone screams, shouts, yells, and brags, the Pyro simply kills and rejoices. His psychopathic personality also really interests me; every other team member may be a killer, but the Pyro is just different in a way complex to explain.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Jim.jpg

Earthworm Jim

I don't have a particular reason, I just like him. I guess its because he's pretty funny.

Earthworm Jim...! Gah-Roovy!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

wow%2525252525252Barthas.jpg

Hail to the LICH King, baby. He may be from a MMORPG that everyone's heard of, but he's pretty unique. He goes from a holier-than-thou sort of type Paladin to one of the most powerful, malevolent beings to ever pose a threat to Azeroth (the world World of Warcraft takes place in, if you've somehow never heard of it). He becomes such due to an overwhelming desire to protect "his people."

abe.png

Abe from Oddworld Games

That's Mudokon with sweet voice. Kinda spooky guy, but I like him.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

He goes from a holier-than-thou sort of type Paladin to one of the most powerful, malevolent beings to ever pose a threat to Azeroth He becomes such due to an overwhelming desire to protect "his people."

*Cough* *Cough* USA government

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

He goes from a holier-than-thou sort of type Paladin to one of the most powerful, malevolent beings to ever pose a threat to Azeroth He becomes such due to an overwhelming desire to protect "his people."

*Cough* *Cough* USA government

...That was unintentional.

1%20A%20Renko.jpg

Nathan Renko from Singularity. Singularity isn't a very popular game (I bet no one here has heard of it, or better yet, played it). Plus he has my favorite type of power: time manipulation. My final reason for liking him is that he's basically Gordon Freeman... in Russia.

EDIT: Wow... huge image. Sorry, everyone.. it's the only one I could find. :(

Nathan Renko from Singularity. Singularity isn't a very popular game (I bet no one here has heard of it, or better yet, played it). Plus he has my favorite type of power: time manipulation. My final reason for liking him is that he's basically Gordon Freeman... in Russia.

EDIT: Wow... huge image. Sorry, everyone.. it's the only one I could find. :(

Aw man, that was a brilliant game. Sadly, it should've been way more popular.

David Anderson from Mass Effect. He actually is more of a badass than you think.

NickWeaponsRender.jpg

Nick from Left 4 Dead 2. Were it not for Francis in L4D1, he'd most likely be my favorite horror game character. I really like him because of his cynical, pessimistic personality; it's pretty much my mindset and how I would feel in a zombie apocalypse. Nick also seems to have the greatest chance of survival out of all 8 survivors; he has the cynical attitude (he wouldn't trust anyone unless he had a very good reason to), he knows how to use guns, and he is reluctant to help others at times. It makes L4D2 more realistic than a "4 action heroes running through a city shooting anything that moves" type of game.

1711303-varric_super.jpg

Varric from Dragon Age 2. If you've played it, you'll know how awesome he is and why. He has the best comeback lines, has a crossbow named Bianca (much like how the TF2 Heavy named his minigun), and is one of the most useful companions in the game.

Serious Sam I don't know what picture to use because his appearance changes each game except the HD games

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

super-mario-world.jpg

That guy in the middle bottom of the pic...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.