NEW EPISODE + upcoming interview

Sign in to follow this  

I know I'm probably going to sound like a jerk when I say this... but oh well, I don't want to be a blind fan-boy either.

To tell you the truth Ross, this was a pretty good episode I guess, but it wasn't up to your standards. I can tell you weren't very happy with this episode, and if you were... then I guess I'm wrong, but I've got a feeling you would've rather done this in a different manner and you eventually just got presssured by people demanding more, so you gave in and used this. I'm not saying it's bad, but it definitely isn't your best.

Hope I don't put you down or discourage you, but I feel I have to say something and I'd rather not lie and say, "Awesome work Ross!", and leave you with that bit of unuseful information.

Awesome could have been longer but still awesome, can't wait for the podcast.

NICE

Can't stop watching it

Can't get enough

make more please

Please ross

I love the subtle 'dumb-ness' that you miss on the first viewing...mostly from laughing too much.

"Hmmmm...which way shall I go? Left?"

(Gordon turns right.)

"Right?"

(Gordon turns left.)

I fear for when I eventually get to play 'Black Mesa: Source' cause all thes 'Gordon's Mind ' Episodes will still be in my head...

SO THANKS A BUNDLE, ROSS SCOTT!!!

This is going to sound weird but I really really like your voice.

Also to the person saying they thought Gordon could actually do pullups, man I actually played the game then watched FM and thought I was a sucker for missing the ability to do pullups. Actually only reading these comments did I figure out that it's not legit.

Gratz on getting the episode out so fast!

Twas awesome as always, I was looking forward to freeman meeting "help"

Website annoyance: Could you restrict the size of user comments, its rather annoying having to scroll.

Wow, you weren't kidding about how fast you can get these out.

Ross you did it again. Excellent work!

I could really see your episodes being on adult swim or that G4 channel. Have you ever thought about contacting any tv companies once you've made enough episodes? Seems to me you don't even have to be a fan of half-life to enjoy the shows.

@ tyler, that wouldn't be possible. If you heard what happened at The Leet World, Valve isn't interested in machinima, so ross could never do that with out facing serious legal persecution...It would be nice if Civil Protection comes out more then once a year lol

@blasphemy: what a shame. Unless maybe Ross got himself a damn good lawyer. I cant talk bad about valve tho, considering all the good shit they've made.

It's kinda obvious that you can't have a show that consists solely on content from a video game. That's just asking for trouble.

Genius as always, Mr Scott, nice work!

@ sn1pe.... I was implying he should be "featured" somewhere on one of those video game shows like they have on G4. I never said anything about having his own show. But even if he did, why you gotta be so negative?

You should really put this on the RSS...

Realy hope that you will make Freemans`mind in half life2 too)

Keep on going man! Your awsome!

The Podcast is now live, and the Chatroom was full at the viewer limit of 50 listeners.

HAH, Well shit I tuned it right as Otto said "Well Goodbye"

Lol It is so easy to see a G-man in this episode (All i can say it is in the beggining)

The podcast was very interesting, and the part where Ross shut his microphone off with the power of his superhuman voice was hilarious.