NEW EPISODE + upcoming interview

Sign in to follow this  

Das ist fantastisch sehr gut, seht gut

THANK YOU Ross! At last.

Giev MOAR MOAR MOAR.

i liked the new episode my fav part was when freeman killed the soilder and said i'm taking this gun away you sit there and think about what you done lol that was a funny part'can't wait for episode 13

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

FINALLY iv'e been waiting forever for freeman to meet the soldiers, and it was as awesome as I predicted.

YOU'RE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO HANDLE A GUN!! XD

lol..

Hey, Ross! Hi5!

Thanks for this new episode! I love it!

I wonder what Freeman gonna feel when he saw unmatured soldiers at the surface. He must be kinda disappointed.

XD

Keep up the good work!

Wow you released this so fast . I love podcast 17 and cant wait for the interview

I don't understand. The cut you did, was in the middle? Or the end we saw, is half-way to work you have done on this episode? I don't know if I made my self clear, but my point is, if you cut an episode in a half, we're going to have another one really soon. Is that the case?

Good luck on the interview.

AWESOME!!!!Totally Awesome...

When is freeman going to use the grenades?That is going to be epic...

''Hey,more amo'' Hi5!!! Forget it....''

ROFL

Thanks a lot ross,you make my life happier.

Nicely done!

Those trips to the gym are really paying off for Freeman aren't they?

Hey Ross, how did you get Freeman to climb up that ledge?

Ross, do you use godmode by any chance? or Buddha?

are you going to upload the uncut 12 minute long version of freemans mind?

Why, should he upload the 12 Minutes Version? Just a matter of time till the next Episode will come out and obviously there will be the rest of the "cut" . Though if he hadn't mentioned the original cut, nobody would think that there is more than this so far.

To ask a question Ross, what you do first most of the time for the Epiodes, the speech script or the ingame capturing most of the time? I don't understand, how you can combine both together so ingenious.

Sorry for my bad english grammar knowledge

Greetings Birdy

I watched Freeman's Mind before I started playing Half-Life, so when I played the game I assumed Freeman could do pull-ups. So when I was in the meat freezer room for like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to do a pull-up. LOL

wait, couldnt you put up the original cut anyways? because Machinima.com is one of those YouTube partners where they can post unlimited mins. of vids. look at the Arby n' the Chief Movie, i think, because they posted 15 or 20 mins. of vid.

oh, and by the way, good episode. good luck on the interview!

Freakin' epic, the episodes where Freeman freaks out are the best, this one he was calmer by comparison to a couple before, but still awesome!

"That makes six or seven counts of. . . self defense."

Great line.

I think you broke your code somewhere here, because the page with comments extends quite a ways to the right.

Also, This episode didn't feel too short. It leaves you wanting more, but not feeling ripped off.

Thought the episode was up to Ross Scott quality!

Also, don't worry about purists who say that Gordon can't do a pull-up and all that. This is for the sake of entertainment!