Good computer for a noob?

Sign in to follow this  

Did a basic run through cyberpower's configurator, came out at $852. The cases... Are maybe a bit too fancy. Wouldn't they have a basic one? I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

The least expensive one they have is the Apevia X-Trooper Junior.

I got a system near to the specs of my design for you for $575...

Use this link for the cheap Intel configurator: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_H67_Configurator/

Use this link for the cheap AMD configurator: http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/AMD_Fusion_APU_Configurator/

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm really starting to like cyberpower. It's alot easier to tell how you computer will run. Just made another one for a better $770. Just one question: Is it good to have a power supply ABOVE the recommended power supply? Or can you keep it right with the recommended supply

I'm really starting to like cyberpower. It's alot easier to tell how you computer will run. Just made another one for a better $770. Just one question: Is it good to have a power supply ABOVE the recommended power supply? Or can you keep it right with the recommended supply

The highest wattage power supply you'd need with a single GPU is a 550w. Minimum should be fine if you're not getting a $300 GPU. (500w is my recommendation though) Going higher is useless if you aren't doing SLI/Crossfire with 2 or more GPUs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.