Mafia: The game

It was Monday morning, PaladinVargas10 woke up from his bed, today was the day, the day he was going to get L.A. Noire for the PS3. When the package arrived, PaladinVargas10 was so excited with opening it, he didn't notice the piece of paper attached to the box telling him he could win $1,000,000. Packing peanuts flying everywhere, thinking to himself "The game's gotta be here somewhere!" finally he found the game "FUCK YEAH, IT'S HERE!", he then looked down, and saw the piece of paper he passed up earlier, reading it, then re-reading it, he was shocked, not only did he get a new game, but he could get one million dollars! Well until half of him was expecting it to be a huge scam, the other half was telling him he could be rich. Then he remembered, new game, means not being bored, so he quickly ran to the basement to play his new game. He turns on the PS3, and the T.V., gets the controller ready, opens up the case to find no disk. "FUCK YOU EBAY! I PAYED $60 FOR THIS GAME AND THIS IS HOW YOU RIP ME OFF!? YOU'RE NOT HEARING FROM ME AGAIN!".

After a few hours, he calmed down, and remembered, with a million, he could buy another copy of L.A. Noire and make sure it has a disk, he can even get his dream car, a black mustang gt. He didn't care if it was a scam or not, he needed something to do, anything. Picking up the number, he read that he had to make a call, and answer a few questions. After picking up his iPhone, he called 1-800-545-5968. Almost immediately a dark mysterious voice asked "Who is calling?" PaladinVargas10 "Uh... This is PaladinVargas10, I'm calling for the million dollars." "Ah yes, you're not the first one to call for that. First of all, I have to ask a few simple questions." "Ok..." said PaladinVargas10. "First question", said the mysterious voice, "Are you eighteen or older?" "Yes" answered PaladinVargas10. "Second question, are you male or female?" "Make" "Final question, what is your name?" "PaladinVargas the tenth, but people call me Paladin" answered PaladinVargas10. "Well Paladin", said the voice "if you want the million, you need to go to the farm at Mesa street, you'll go to the back of the barn, there you'll find a man in a suit, he'll ask you for the password, you'll tell him "'Only the one free man'", that's all I can tell you." Then the mysterious voice hung up the phone.

With nothing left to do, PaladinVargas10, got in his car, and drove to Mesa street. He knew right away which farm to go to, everyone claims it's a cursed farm, but he didn't believe in curses, besides the only thing on his mind was that million dollars. As instructed, he went to the back, told the answer, and was sent inside, to find a underground poker tournament. No one stopped to to look at the new comer, but one thing caught PaladinVargas10's attention right away, at the far end of the room, at a table, was one million in cash, guarded by two men wielding spas 12 shotguns. Then a cloaked man walked up and approached PaladinVargas10 and said in deep voice "If you're here for the million, please sit, I'll explain everything." So PaladinVargas10 followed the cloaked man to an empty table. "The money on the table is fake." Said the cloaked man. PaladinVargas10 got very angry, as if he was about to punch the man. "Don't worry, the money is here, but you have to find it, if you want it. The money is somewhere in the farm, so no leaving the farm, you leave the farm before the money is found, you die. Other than that, no rules, go crazy, have fun, if you're not looking, play poker, or play some basketball, or feed the animals, do what ever you want, but don't leave the farm. That's all". So with that, PaladinVargas10 got up, then realized he may have to sleep here so he asked "What about food? Drinks? Beds?" "Ooooh, I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me, well everything on the farm is yours no need to ask for anything, just take, first come, first serve.". With that information, PaladinVargas10 decided to relax, get to know everyone, and have some fun playing poker, 'what's there to loose?' he thought, 'I know I'm going to get that money.' After a few hours, he got the names down, that guy, Epsilon, Srake, Brad, onion, Axeldeath, and, BTGbullseye. Later he finally one some money playing poker. "Sorry for taking your money Axeldeath". Axeldeath, just chuckled and said "Don't worry, by tomorrow I'm walking away a very rich man. They both laughed and left the barn as beer buddies. "What time is it?" Asked Axeldeath. As PaladinVargas10 took out his phone, he dropped dead. "Shit! shit! shit! shit! shit!" Thinking he was next, Axeldeath quickly ran back to the barn. To Be Continued...

tl;dr version: A group of people are locked in, in a farm looking for one million dollars, Axeldeath and PaladinVargas10 walked out from the barn, which held an underground poker tournament, drunk, then PaladinVargas10 dropped dead.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Unofficial Fan Fiction

-------

Axeldeath burst through the door basement nearly knocking over Srake.

"Axel? What's your problem?!" Srake said as he glared at him.

"Srake! Outside! Paladin! Egh!" Paladin tried to force the words out over his panic.

Srake raised his right eyebrow in confusion. "Hold on, Hold on... Calm down, I just want to help you. Now slow down... What happened?"

Axeldeath recounted the events that caused him to behave this way.

"...Come on Axel, we have to get some answers.

It didn't take long to find the Man in the suit. They approached him at the bar. He stopped watching the rest of the room and turned his attention to the twp intruders of his privacy. Srake sat down next to him and Axeldeath did the same. Srake kept his eyes forward and said to the Man. "Paladin Vargas is dead..." he turned his head towards the Man "would you care to tell us why?"

The man simply smirked at the pair. He said in a voice that shilled them to their very core, "Did I forget to explain that part?

-------

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Hey as a reminder,if you want to win, good or bad, you need to chat among eachother here. Day won't end until the majority of players pick a person they want to kill off who they think is Mafia!

Should we chat on this thread here or via PMs? It could get messy if we do it right here.

I would prefer if it was done here, that way it doesn't seem to be dead (no pun intended).

Seems dead to me... Is it possible for me to abstain my vote?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Poor Paladin... He never saw it coming.

*Sad face*

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I guess we are all new to forum mafia, besides Psychotic Ninja. We need someone to lead, but since we are all newbies...we got a problem.

EDIT: nice story btw.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I guess we are all new to forum mafia, besides Psychotic Ninja. We need someone to lead, but since we are all newbies...we got a problem.

Quite...

Well everyone that's still living, needs to say who they think is the killer and why, so all that are reading this please inform all living players to communicate here.

I think I'm the killer... Mostly because I really wish I could kill certain deserving individuals in real life...

We need to decide what to do. We could randomly lynch someone based upon hunches only or we could not lynch anyone and see how the story progresses :D

I say we do not lynch anyone ! Who's with me?

I don't know, you seem too eager to NOT lynch somebody.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I thought someone might bring this up :D

Think of it like this: if we do lynch someone, we might get the mafia and the game, that has not even really started, ends and will prob be forgotten on AF forums. If we let this one go on for a few rounds, we'll all benefit from the cool story Psychotic Ninja provides us with.

Hope I did not just take a huge step towards getting lynched :/

I like this game, but it seems like it will die off without someone pushing a bit.

I'm in the story, winning a lot of cash at the poker table... I'm fine with just sitting there eating, drinking, and not gambling. I don't care enough to look for the million, but I'm immune to most forms of poison and can survive what would kill normal people.

Keep those points in mind when continuing the story.

Lets just go to night

We don't want to fuck ourselves by killing the cop or medic by acident

(Thank you Srake for the intro to part 2 of the story).

Axeldeath burst through the door basement nearly knocking over Srake.

"Axel? What's your problem?!" Srake said as he glared at him.

"Srake! Outside! Paladin! Egh!" Paladin tried to force the words out over his panic.

Srake raised his right eyebrow in confusion. "Hold on, Hold on... Calm down, I just want to help you. Now slow down... What happened?"

Axeldeath recounted the events that caused him to behave this way.

"...Come on Axel, we have to get some answers.

It didn't take long to find the Man in the suit. They approached him at the bar. He stopped watching the rest of the room and turned his attention to the two intruders of his privacy. Srake sat down next to him and Axeldeath did the same. Srake kept his eyes forward and said to the Man. "Paladin Vargas is dead..." he turned his head towards the Man "would you care to tell us why?"

The man simply smirked at the pair. He said in a voice that chilled them to their very core, "Did I forget to explain that part?"

"What are you talking about?!" asked Axeldeath in a loud voice, heads turning, to see Axeldeath holding the hooded man near the chest. The hood fell off, to reveal a man with so many battle scars and wounds you didn't know what to look at first. "You don't get it, do you!?" Yelled a drunken Epsilon. "He's here to kill us all! so he can take the million for himself!" The entire room was in an uproar with the news. All of a sudden Epsilon pulled out a gun and pointed at the once hooded man, still held by Axeldeath. "I WONT HAVE IT! I WONT! I WONT I WONT I WONT I WONT I WONT!" Epsilon kept on repeating those two simple words, pausing a few seconds here and there only to drink some more Bud Light. "People!" Yelled out Srake. "We need to calm down, you can clearly tell, like me, that Epsilon is drunk! He has no clue what he's talking about!" Just then three things happened at the exact same time: Epsilon fired his gun, Epsilon was quiet, and finally Epsilon was sleeping on the ground with blood coming out of him. A second later the entire room was quiet, so quiet you could hear a needle drop. Everyone dropped everything they had in their hands, stopped what they were doing, and turned to look at the dead body on the ground. That Guy spoke first "He was a nice guy, when not drunk, he told me he was going to kill himself if he couldn't find the million, he was under such depression, I tried to stop him, all I w-w-w-wanted to do w-was s-s-s-save hi-" and he just fell to his knees crying like a baby would cry when they get hurt. After a while Srake, and That Guy picked up Epsilon's body, and buried him at the back of the barn. That night everyone went to bed except for Onion, who was still in the barn, all alone. No one hardly noticed him as he was so quiet, as if he wasn't even there. Onion was mourning over where Epsilon took his life. At 3 A.M. Onion got up, and left the barn. As Onion was walking to his bed, someone walked up to him, and whispered "good night". Onion turned around and saw no one. Thinking the death of Epsilon and Paladin had gotten the best of him, he brushed the thought away from him, never thinking of it again. The next morning everyone but one person woke up for breakfast. Srake was the first to notice this, he went to check to see who was still sleeping. Turns out Onion was still sleeping, Srake tried to wake him up, but nothing could wake him, not even freezing cold water. Srake made the conclusion that Onion died in the middle of the night, the killer was still at large. TO BE CONTINUED!

(The reason Epsilon died was because he P.M.ed me telling me that he didn't want to play)

Sorry I was away so long, I had to get myself together after the last incident. While I was gathering my strength back, I had enough time to think about it all.

We barely saw Brad yesterday and when Epsilon shot himself, he was cold and emotionless. After the previous events, I suspect Brad the most.

The 2nd most suspicious would be Srake, who found Onion first in the morning. That could have been his perfect chance to get Onion, BUT Srake acted cool yesterday and even helped me bury Epsilon so I'm thinking Srake is just the unlucky one to find Onion first.

Anyone else got anything to say? (or this game is as dead as it gets?)