Mafia: The game

*Points finger* OBJECTION!

The reason why I was never around to witness these events is because I have a bad habit of messing around. (I.E. Playing some video games, Watching YouTube videos etc.)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

(Hey guys, sorry about being gone for so long. I was on a cruise for a week, and I forgot when I got back. Now, am I going to have to wait till the next game, or could I be alive again?)

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

The way I see it, the game had/has potential to be great/good, but it seems like I'm the only one here that has done a forum version of Mafia. For this to stay alive, the communication here needs to get much better. I need to see fighting, arguing, -rep, betrayal, etc. for this to be interesting enough to warrant another game with more players. Yes some of you guys are P.M.ing me on who you want to kill cause that's who you think is Mafia, but unless it's here, and unless you're the Cop and you're just investigating someone, I'm ignoring those P.M.s. Look I don't want to see this die, but unless you guys start communicating with each other here, it just might die.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

(Look. I'll participate, I just need to be alive to do so, don't I? Or am I a ghost or something?)

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

In the voice of Gordon Freeman "IT IS NOT COMPLICATED, YOU'RE MAKING IT THAT WAY! blah!" In other words this Mafia game is getting more complicated due to what's not happening. As in lack of communication, if this continues this way, Mafia will win. I won't take this "we/I didn't know" crap, I've been telling you guys over and over and over. Also Paladin, even if you were here from the beginning, Mafia killed you day one, luck of the draw. If there's another game of Mafia (or another version of it) then sure, you can play again. As of now though, you're still dead, sorry.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

(Damn, well, alright.)

Sorry I was away so long, I had to get myself together after the last incident. While I was gathering my strength back, I had enough time to think about it all.

We barely saw Brad yesterday and when Epsilon shot himself, he was cold and emotionless. After the previous events, I suspect Brad the most.

The 2nd most suspicious would be Srake, who found Onion first in the morning. That could have been his perfect chance to get Onion, BUT Srake acted cool yesterday and even helped me bury Epsilon so I'm thinking Srake is just the unlucky one to find Onion first.

Anyone else got anything to say? (or this game is as dead as it gets?)

Your in no position to be pointing fingers That Guy, Especially because of what I know, No you see you have no way of knowing what I am, But you know I'm not the Mafia don't you... What? What are you looking at? You can't do anything... If I die tonight, then suspicion will be thrown on you. I know what you are, That Guy. And I can fuck with you. I've told people, or maybe a certain person has told me, what you are. Even If I don't die, I still cast suspicion on you. People will start thinking. My good friends aren't stupid. People will see. Am I bluffing? You have no idea.

I'm sorry That Guy, I loved you on Futurama, but justice has to be brought.

-------------------------

TL/DR: I vote to kill That Guy

This is turning into a bit of a drama, Isn't it.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Well, my vote is to kill everyone but me... Then everyone will be positive that I'm a psychopath. (the only think that can truly beat the mafia)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well, my vote is to kill everyone but me... Then everyone will be positive that I'm a psychopath. (the only think that can truly beat the mafia)

So you're going to vote for That Guy then?

Alrite...

Death Tally:

That Guy- 2

Everone else- 0

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So you're going to vote for That Guy then?

Alrite...

Death Tally:

That Guy- 2

Everone else- 0

No, no... That should read:

Death Tally:

That Guy- 1

Everone else- 0

That Guy + Everyone Else - 10000

Well glad we got that settled...

Anyone else wanna get on the blame wagon?

C'mon... Give into peer pressure. You know you want to have a scapegoat! And it's soooooooooo easy to blame That Guy! I mean, EVEN HIS NAME screams suspicion!

"Who killed everybody?!"

"*points* It was That Guy!"

"Me?!?"

"No not you! Although you seem awlfully suspicous!"

If I am in no position to point fingers of suspicion, then I'd say you, Srake, are in an even worse position to accuse anyone. The way I see it, you are trying to avoid looking at the big picture and you're just ruining my image. Directing the blame wagon at that guy who livened up the day seems wrong to me.

Anyways, I believe you are just trying to be the hero who saved the village. Granted I have no way of knowing your role, but I can put a few pieces together ;)

My fos (finger of suspicion) stays on Brad.

I know what you're trying to do...

By saying that you think the Mafia is Brad, It will turn away suspicions from you when I turn up dead tomorrow.

If you were to say that I was the Mafia and then I turn up dead tomorrow It'd be too suspicous

So you say Brad is the Mafia and then have Brad Killed, you could say, Oh I guess I wasn't him... Effectively keeping your role safe

The only way for you not to be the Mafia is if you turn up dead tomorrow

That is if I can't spread the truth...

If you were to say that I was the Mafia and then I turn up dead tomorrow It'd be too suspicous

Or that just makes me a scapegoat for whoever did it. I am following my first instinct because I am a shark and I do not look back.

The only way for you not to be the Mafia is if you turn up dead tomorrow

That is if I can't spread the truth...

I would like to hear what the rest of us in this godforsaken farm think.

WHY GOD?!?!? Why is nobody blaming me?!?

Am I trying too hard, or not hard enough?

Alright that guy, even if I was the mafia, why would I kill Epsilon and Paladin? Why are you so intent on accusing me of murder, when I don't even have the nerve to randomly kill somebody?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Alright that guy, even if I was the mafia, why would I kill Epsilon and Paladin? Why are you so intent on accusing me of murder, when I don't even have the nerve to randomly kill somebody?

Epsilon quit by himself, suicided. Onion and Paladin were murdered.

What you just said could have been a newbie mistake or you are trying to make yourself seem innocent with the "i don't even care about this" attitude.

I call that suspicious.