Mafia: The game

You seem to have a lot of excuses That Guy

Anyone else see those loads of excuses? I reread and I found nothing. You are just reassuring others to vote against me.

BTG, you are still neutral, do reread, see that I am innocent and vote for the more obvious guy, Brad.

I know it is NOT Srake, he's just trying to be the hero. As for you, Axeldeath, I WOULD vote against you IF I was not so confident about Brad being the mafia. Reread and you'll see why I suspect Brad the most.

I already voted... I want to kill everyone.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Perhaps you are attempting to intentionally get me lynched to deflect suspicion, but that wouldn't make sense since it would make you look even more suspicious. Ever since I called you out on the first page for not wanting to lynch someone, you've had it out for me. Maybe YOU are the mafia that guy, OR you could be trying to kill us so that you'll have the treasure all to yourself, to fund research for a cure for your Boneitis.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Perhaps you are attempting to intentionally get me lynched to deflect suspicion

I am trying to get you lynched, because you ARE by far the most suspicious of us all (if anyone bothered to reread). Now you are all FOSing me for livening up the game and taking part the most. You are tossing everything and everyone else aside and that is not cool.

If you guys really do lynch me, and someone else dies after that, I think you'll know who is to blame.

I'll leave it at that.

If you guys really do lynch me, and someone else dies after that, I think you'll know who is to blame.

I'll leave it at that.

Don't worry bro! I'm the element of Loyalty!

Okay, *puts on a teller's visor* so, As I can ascertain....

This is the: Flowchart of Suspicion!!!!!!!

Axeldeath---\

Brad----------> That guy

Srake-------/

That Guy---> Brad

BTGBullseye----> BTGBullseye

Confirmation Plox?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

BTGBullseye----> BTGBullseye

Confirmation Plox?

BTGBullseye----> Everyone but BTGBullseye

Confirmed with that slight alteration. Oh, and it's not just a suspicion, I know everyone else is out to get me.

Ok, everyone, a poll is needed, seeing as I fail to find how to make one, well just have to deal with a manual one, until I'm informed/I found out how to actually make one. This poll will last until everyone but one person agrees on who they want to kill off. Here are the players left living:

• that guy III
  • Srake
  • Brad I
  • Axeldeath
  • BTGbullseye I

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I vote for That Guy!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I vote for that guy.

Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.Kill him. Kill him. Kill him.Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM. KILL HIM.KILL HIM!!!!!11!one!!

Seeing as the votes are cast and there is nothing I can say in my defense anymore, I vote for Brad so later on, when I come back to haunt you all, I can say "told ya".

Until then...You'll never find the cash now, you fools !

EDIT: I wonder if getting lynched hurts as bad as it looks...

EDIT: I wonder if getting lynched hurts as bad as it looks...

I don't know... I'll let you know how it feels after it happens to me.

Um... I can't continue the story until everyone but one person (so far it's 2) have agreed to lynch one person.

Wait what? Aren't there only 5 players?

5 players =>< 5 votes

that guy III

Srake

Brad I

Axeldeath

BTGbullseye I

Yes, but I'm doing the voting system like the vote kick system in Left 4 Dead (2) where the person that's going to be kicked can't vote for him/herself. In this case 4 of 5 votes is needed on one person.

Yes, but I'm doing the voting system like the vote kick system in Left 4 Dead (2) where the person that's going to be kicked can't vote for him/herself. In this case 4 of 5 votes is needed on one person.

4 out of 5 voted to not kill me, so that means you have to kill everyone else right?