Holy SHIT.

Sign in to follow this  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qEr_mZf06Y

Dear god after watching that I want to work out nonstop for ten years, punch a whole in a brick wall, then spontaneously grow a massive ion cannon to fuck up those riot troop BASTARDS near the 55 minute mark.

This, coupled with bill S.587 or whatever it's called, the scandals I keep learning about, and seething 14-year old rage, I wanna rip some police heads off NOW. If you trust governments and police, WATCH THIS.

And is all of it really real?

I always keep my camera on when I'm near a swine cop for material in court procedures, I suggest everyone to do the same especially when you are on a road, this way you clean up the country.

A lot of people got rid of insane corrupted cops this way.

Good luck to all the americans.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

The first video is an interesting piece of propaganda. I didn't have time to watch all of it, but I noticed that what I did see consisted mainly of short, contextless bits of film coupled with the creator's own interpretation of what was going on.

It is a compilation tape, mostly undated, so we can't know how long a time span it covers. Some of those clips look OLD.

I also note the the video's poster has a tendency to post a lot of "New World Order" and "End Times" videos... the hallmark of a paranoid nutball.

As for the "Don't Tase Me" guy... he went there HOPING that something like that would happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Florida_Taser_incident

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The first video is an interesting piece of propaganda. I didn't have time to watch all of it, but I noticed that what I did see consisted mainly of short, contextless bits of film coupled with the creator's own interpretation of what was going on.

It is a compilation tape, mostly undated, so we can't know how long a time span it covers. Some of those clips look OLD.

I also note the the video's poster has a tendency to post a lot of "New World Order" and "End Times" videos... the hallmark of a paranoid nutball.

As for the "Don't Tase Me" guy... he went there HOPING that something like that would happen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Florida_Taser_incident

with my video, regardless of dates they occurrd, these things certainly happened. Riot troops at a park? Honestly? That was clearly an organized police action, all to arrest people at a park? And with your wiki article, I noted that the senator himself was telling the officers not to arrest him, but they did and nobody stopped them.

with my video, regardless of dates they occurrd, these things certainly happened. Riot troops at a park? Honestly? That was clearly an organized police action, all to arrest people at a park? And with your wiki article, I noted that the senator himself was telling the officers not to arrest him, but they did and nobody stopped them.

The Senator does not set university policy. He does not have super powers. He has no ability to enforce his words. If he tells the officers not to arrest someone, but to do so is their job, they're not supposed to do what he says. A Senator can not give orders, to police or to military. He's not in anyone's chain of command.

Yes, bad things happened. I'm not denying that. And I'm sure if you were a racist, (NOT SAYING YOU ARE! I'M SURE YOU ARE NOT!!!) you could compile a very similar video - from TV news clips alone - showing black people breaking the law and mistreating white people, and use it to try to support an argument that black people are corrupt and bad, and should be held accountable. (And you could do the same thing with white people, gay people, people who drink, people who smoke pot, people who practice recreational philosophy, or any other community you'd care to attack)

This is exactly the reason for the saying, among responsible researchers, that "The plural of 'anecdote' is NOT 'data.'"

It's exactly like someone being scared of flying after you show them a video of a bunch of planes crashing. Yes, some planes crash, but the percentage is SO astoundingly SMALL compared to the numbers of planes that land SAFELY every hour of every day, that worrying about it is pointless... despite the fact that it IS important to take every reasonable measure possible to insure that planes do NOT fall out of the sky, compiling a vide of the planes that DO is NO help whatsoever.

You don't provide any real data supporting the argument that the incidents you have compiled are in any way statistically significant or indicative of a systemic problem. (The real data is almost certain to imply the opposite, but I'll assume you don't know that.)

You may have good intentions... but you're using bad science.

(Emotionally-based arguments rarely work on people like me. Maybe I'm supposed to feel bad for 'those poor people,' but I can't. So I don't. Trying to get me to is like arguing with an Atheist while using only Bible quotes to support your side.)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

arguing with an Atheist while using only Bible quotes to support your side.

That is impossible... I've tried just to see if I can.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

arguing with an Atheist while using only Bible quotes to support your side.

That is impossible... I've tried just to see if I can.

Of course it wouldn't work. No Atheist would consider the Bible a primary source, so the argument would be considered invalid and circular to begin with.

However, it IS possible for an Atheist to argue with a Christian, using only Bible quotes to support his (the Atheist's) argument. The Atheist in question will have to have strong Cognitive Dissonance Buffers, though.

That can be fun, but that's another thread entirely.

I only kinda skimmed this, but as for the advice to keep a camera on you to capture evidence of corrupt cops or whatever, there's kind of a problem with that. Certain states in America have made it illegal to videotape a cop, or police actions, or whatever, I'm not exactly sure about what you can and can't do. However, if you do it, you can get a few years jail time, apparently.

Or maybe I just fucked up my info big time.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

Umm... Wow, I feel like rampaging right now. I knew there were crooked cops, but not like this. Killing people because you feel like it? I don't understand why, but if I had seen an incident like this, I, if stronger and older, of course, had been there, I'd have beaten down the cop and placed him under citizen's arrest. This infuriates me that I can't trust the human race, anymore. These past few years have been a slap of reality to me. I must confide in ponies. They are the only beings I can trust, the creations of my own imagination.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Umm... Wow, I feel like rampaging right now. I knew there were crooked cops, but not like this. Killing people because you feel like it? I don't understand why, but if I had seen an incident like this, I, if stronger and older, of course, had been there, I'd have beaten down the cop and placed him under citizen's arrest. This infuriates me that I can't trust the human race, anymore. These past few years have been a slap of reality to me. I must confide in ponies. They are the only beings I can trust, the creations of my own imagination.

What annoys me is that there's no middle ground, it's either one end of the extreme or the other. On the one hand we have cops like the ones shown here, but on the other end we have the riot cops during the london riots this august (I'm lucky I don't live too near that area) who couldn't do anything. I would've tased those rioters any day.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.