FM 37: Bat sighting?

Sign in to follow this  

It's just a way to entertain us more. There is no freakn bat! :P:lol::twisted::roll::ugeek:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

We should start financing for going on an expedition to the deepest depths of the Black Mesa research facility to find the elusive Particle Bat. It may or may not be on the endangered species list, but we'll do our best to find it!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It's just a way to entertain us more. There is no freakn bat! :P:lol::twisted::roll::ugeek:

You realize we're not talking about the end, right? I saw it at the time mentioned in the original post.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Also.. :arrow:

I think that ship has sailed. Black Mesa was destroyed...

Maybe THAT ship was the Borealis from Aperture Science! It all makes sense now! :geek:

The Borealis is really just full of Particle Bat/Combine Hybrids!

The Borealis is really just full of Particle Bat/Combine Hybrids!

Great, another RARER species to protect.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

You realize we're not talking about the end, right? I saw it at the time mentioned in the original post.

No freakn bats there ever :P Would you see ANY bat if Freeman did't mention it at the end ?

There really was a bat! I'M NOT CRAZY! Well, maybe a little, but not in the way that affects this sort of thing!

Oh, and the Particle Bat/Combine hybrids aren't rare. There are trillions on board the boriealis. Because it's a big ship and they don't take up much space.

:roll::roll:

No freakn bats there ever :P Would you see ANY bat if Freeman did't mention it at the end ?

Oh stop trying to bring logic into this Princess.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Well, if he's crazy, then so am I. I saw a little flutter in the shadows at the time he mentioned as well.

Retired Forum Moderator

I'm just ..... having fun :P

There is something there, you have a good eye to spot that by yourself, but I'm not sure that was a bat. We should probably ask Ross whether it was or not, since he's the one that said that before he went to sleep, he'd at least tell us why he said that.

Truth be told, it wasn't that hard to spot. I would have never seen it on the Youtube version though, that one is much darker than the original.