PAYDAY 3: Always Requires a Connection

Sign in to follow this  

https://www.eurogamer.net/payday-3-requires-an-always-on-online-connection

To quote the article quoting the livestream:

When asked if Payday 3 will have "an offline mode, like playing solo", Almir replied: "No. You will be able to play it by yourself, but I do believe you will have to have a connection in order to play because it's made in the Unreal Engine, it's using cross-progression, [and] cross-play. I do believe we need you to be online."

I've been waiting almost a decade for this game, I can't tell you how disappointed I am.  Yes, I know that there is the possibility of an End Of Life Plan, but I mean... let's be honest to ourselves about the chances of that happening.

https://www.eurogamer.net/payday-3-requires-an-always-on-online-connection

To quote the article quoting the livestream:

When asked if Payday 3 will have "an offline mode, like playing solo", Almir replied: "No. You will be able to play it by yourself, but I do believe you will have to have a connection in order to play because it's made in the Unreal Engine, it's using cross-progression, [and] cross-play. I do believe we need you to be online."

I've been waiting almost a decade for this game, I can't tell you how disappointed I am.  Yes, I know that there is the possibility of an End Of Life Plan, but I mean... let's be honest to ourselves about the chances of that happening.

Always online, might as well mean always on life support.

Because the moment they decide they're done and want to move onto whatever game is next, they'll shut off the servers to save money and the game will be bricked for every single player.

There are many different types of activities available. Some games are designed for minors, while others are geared more towards adults. Playing sports is always a pleasurable pastime. It can aid in relieving tension and enhancing concentration. Playing games can also aid in skill development. For instance, if you are a beginner golfer, playing lol beans can enhance your mental health.