What I'm up to

I'm curious as to how windows 7 is kicking your ass. It's worked fine for me after I got all the drivers.

Heheh: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itproui/thread/0519b7da-d01d-48e5-9b17-a1a7787f7ff8

This was actually the first major problem I ever ran into. I know it's the tiniest little thing you wouldn't ever think could pose a difference, but when managing my thousands of library files, it's absolutely chaotic.

Hey, sign me up for that sound editing contest :D

While I'm not an industry professional or anything, I can definitely mix multiple tracks of sound and/or music into a video and have a wide variety of tools to do so.

If you need a reference of my work, I don't have any video-related evidence but I do mix and master songs written by myself and others. If you actually listen to that, the section between 1:10-1:45ish is the best example of my mixing.

It would be nice to test the skills I acquired in my Audio Production classes in college. I have yet to come across an opportunity to use them that I can actually enjoy, and even just being the backup sound guy would be awesome.

And just maybe if I end up doing this, I'll feel a little less like I wasted a fuckton of money.

Because I did.

Haha, don't worry, you always learn a lot more than you notice. And yeah, none of the episodes require any "industry profession", but I think you could actually have a lot of fun with it if you gave it a go. Or if you ever wanted to move to a career with it, you'd certainly then have some damn funny-awesome video-related evidence. And that is an Awesome song, by the way. :lol:

Anyway, definitely don't hesitate to play something if you're in the gaming mood, Ross. I know exactly what it feels like to be having a box laying around waiting to be opened and installed, as if you never got it all those years ago. One particular box, in my case, is the Starcraft II: Collector's Edition. Which I paid a lot for to get from overseas. In my sudden, blind, youthful surge of enthusiasm at the time. How sad.

I actually skipped to the end as a joke on my ADHD, but I still did read everything.

T-SHIRTS - This is a low priority for me, but I eventually hope to get some t-shirts made due to viewer request with the show logos and/or some quotes with Freeman's Mind along with accompanying artwork.

This made me a happy panda.

You too? XD

Sorry for old reply.

Also, I MUST HEAR MOAR ABOUT T-SHIRTS!

Also known as "Username"

Also, I MUST HEAR MOAR ABOUT T-SHIRTS!

Perhaps this would be of interest.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I would buy a T-shirt. Would that violate one of Valve's rules? You should probably send them an email first, Ross.

I would also like to know how exactly Windows 7 is kicking your ass. Is having a problem running the Source engine?

On a slightly unrelated note, later versions of Windows didn't like some of my games either. Silent Hill 2 kept crashing since it didn't like multi-core processors. :lol:

On a slightly unrelated note, later versions of Windows didn't like some of my games either. Silent Hill 2 kept crashing since it didn't like multi-core processors. :lol:

Hah! I know what you mean. I still haven't played Half-Life:Source but I've played HL2 and the episodes, Half-Life: source just gives me a black screen when trying to run it and Steam support couldn't find the problem. ... ... I want to play Half-Life. =(

I would buy a T-shirt. Would that violate one of Valve's rules? You should probably send them an email first, Ross.

I should think that with most quotes from FM and CP that don't include trademarked names like "vortigaunt" it wouldn't be a problem since it's Ross's original ideas, but if you include images of Freeman, Combine, or aliens an e-mail would be a good way to keep from getting sued.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I would also like to know how exactly Windows 7 is kicking your ass. Is having a problem running the Source engine?

On the windows 7 problem, Ross already explained what the problems are on this thread. Other than that, I do hope T-shirts will be available in Europe as well!