The Crew 1 is shutting down!

Sign in to follow this  

The Crew 1 is shutting down, You have 'til the 31st of march, 2024 to play!

To everyone who was bought The Crew:

I hope you all have the time to play this game, even if this game may not be the best, complete the main story! Even with its issues, The Crew is/was one of the best racing games I've ever played! Being able to drive across the entire main-US is something which hasn't been made before nor since (I know about The Crew 2 and Motorfest but those games don't have the same feel).

Rest In Peace The Crew, You where real good son, real good, maybe even the best!

The real sad thing is that, Offline mode has been in the game since day one! This is so preventable! This is like knowing that your mother has cancer and WILL die, you just don't know when. However, the cancer is still in it's infancy, but instead of getting rid of it, the doctors say: "Yeah no, there is NOTHING we can do".

And you know that's a BIG F**KING LIE! But what are you gonna do ? Become a doctor and do it yourself ?

Well there is still some hope, a discord group called "The Crew Unlimited" are trying to get The Crew running in offline mode. The difference between this and other people trying to revive a dead game/soon to be dead game is that The Crew has an offline mode, it has always been there. 

Here's the link to the group if anyone is interested: https://discord.gg/6UuCXS2f

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!

Edited by Daniel Garner
Picture not displaying (see edit history)