Ross's Game Dungeon: Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)

Sign in to follow this  

A grim, gritty murder mystery with real life themes about an undead cyborg ninja with superpowers who is actually Jesus.

Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit final.srt 

This is the final, publication-ready subtitle file.

The first pass of these subtitles were generated using Whisper speech recognition with the large-v2 language model, and it was both a huge time-saver and eerily accurate. There were lots of little errors (mistaking 'bit' for 'bid' for example), some titles missing completely where parallel-processed segments were stitched back together, but I'd still say about two-thirds of the subtitles were perfect, requiring only timing corrections. It even did a decent job using capitals for emphasis, or hamming up Ross's emoting. 

So yeah, it's a great tool that will hopefully speed up subtitle output, but I'm getting a glimpse of the ghost in the machine.

Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit.srt Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit final.srt Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit final.srt Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit final.srt Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit final.srt Ross's Game Dungeon Fahrenheit final.srt

Edited by Randrye
Remove accidental redundant file attachments (see edit history)

Sorry, I thought I already got them all. I'll give it another pass and re-upload.

All good. I probably should have made clear that I was talking about the first pass, not the uploaded file. This still gave me the chance to polish the underside of the drawers and make a few tweaks.

Also apologies for all the extraneous files at the end of the post. I added them by accident and for the life of me can't figure out how to delete them.

Edited by Randrye (see edit history)