The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway (NEW GIVEAWAY OPEN! p.13)

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a new round of the The Super Mega Awesome Accursed Farms Giveaway Lottery.

Rules:

1) I'm giving away 30 USD in Steam games. You choose how to spend it.

2) All you need to do to be eligible, is comment in this thread after this post (once will do, if you do it more times it will still count only as one entry) and have a Steam account. Past submissions are no longer valid.

3) The winner will be selected next Sunday. I'll post the results and then PM the winner.

4) If I don't get a reply from the winner within 3 calendar days from the announcement, I'll declare the results void and proceed to a new draw.

DISCLAIMER: side effects may include disorientation, depersonalization, drowsiness, excessive perspiration, regurgitation, panic, permanent banning, panspermia, decreased alertness and concentration, spontaneous cherenkov radiation emission, flatulence, upside-down vision, levitation, euphoria, defenestration and temporary insanity, among others. Consult your physician before posting. The Super Mega Awesome Accursed Farms Giveaway Lottery is not for everyone.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

PIE

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

If I win I will give it to a poor friend.

Win-Win hehe.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

If I don't get the 30 $ I win. Morally.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

If I get the $30, I'll probably end up spending it on TF2 stuff... Maybe keys...

I don't really have any friends that need anything, a friend of mine wanted Portal 2, but that's $50...

Also known as "Username"

If I get the $30, I'll probably end up spending it on TF2 stuff... Maybe keys...

I don't really have any friends that need anything, a friend of mine wanted Portal 2, but that's $50...

It was 15 eur last Wednesday including DLC.

Anyway, I want to thank JC for giving us all this great opportunity to wI WANT TO MOTHERFUDGING WIN

¯\_(ツ)_/¯