The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway (NEW GIVEAWAY OPEN! p.13)

Would the contest be restarted if a...*ahem*...accident...should happen? I probably shouldn't even mention this, we don't want anything bad to happen to Kirk....

...would we?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Hey, the game is already bound to my steam account. And I am not the one who has enough money to give it away for free....

....JC on the other hand?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Of course there will be more rounds. Give it a month or two.

Or if anyone else wants to do one sooner, the thread is at his/her disposal.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I would do another one, but I have no money right now, not expecting more until November 1st.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

For some reason, I have in my steam account two pending gifts. Figunaye's Limbo (which I still hope she'll redeem some day) and now, out of nowhere,

Left 4 Dead Game of the Year Edition.

Edit: pressed submit too early. I meant to say, if you want this, post here and Lady Luck will select someone this Friday.

Edit2: I really don't know how this game came to be in my list of pending gifts... I checked all my receipts from STEAM and I am positive I did not buy this. Maybe during that thing they were doing a few weeks ago, where you earned prizes for achievements? I'm really puzzled.

Maybe, just maybe you're the chosen one...

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

[white noise]

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I won last time, so this time I'm not going to pos.....aaaaw shite. OH WELL.

(Srsly though, I'm not entering)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would like a copy of the game, buuuuut I already own both l4d's, and about 90% of my steam friends do as well. (Just like Kirkreng, I'm not entering, I just felt like informing you guys this, cause normally I do enter.)

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I already got L4D2 now, which apparently has all the L4D levels ported to it now. So I'm good.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what the point is in buying L4D now, I when you get L4D2 you can apparently play with everyone who owns L4D and all the campaigns from L4D as well.

Also, still not entering.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I. Am. THE CHOSEN ONE.

So am I.

We both have a 10% chance of being THE CHOSEN ONE.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Ladies and gentleman, the winner of this round of the Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway Lottery is...

file.php?avatar=216_1324958711.png

Srake

This is one lucky customer!

That's it for now people. See you in a while for more giveaway madness.

Ladies and gentleman, the winner of this round of the Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway Lottery is...

alphabetagamma!

This is one lucky customer!

That's it for now people. See you in a while for more giveaway madness.

Thank you, thank you. Please, hold your applause until after I've made my speech.

I would like to thank all my fans who helped me get to where I am today... No fans. Oh then I should thank J.C.!

"Thank you"

-Srake, 2012

So if there are any more contests I probably won't be entering. I'm staring to feel bad.

You can have the title Aby, so long as I get to keep the game.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.