The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway (NEW GIVEAWAY OPEN! p.13)

I would like to thank all my fans who helped me get to where I am today... No fans. Oh then I should thank J.C.!

"Thank you"

-Srake, 2012

So if there are any more contests I probably won't be entering. I'm staring to feel bad.

You can have the title Aby, so long as I get to keep the game.

Yeah, no kidding. Weren't you gifted like, 2 games by J.C just cause he's nice? Along with the contest? :lol:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Alright, I think everyone who has won two or more times, shall not enter in the next (few) contest(s). GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"What's this? Why are you here? What am I going to do? Well I'm glad you asked, and I'll tell you in song form!" *clears throat* "Weeeeeeeeeeeell I would love to info-" *gets bonked in the head* "Ow!" *rubs back of head* "Why'd you do that for?" Asked Psychotic Ninja. Just then a strange yet a familiar voice spoke up. "Your singing is horrible". Psychotic Ninja turned around to see who it was. "J.C.? why are you here? How come you're holding onto that baseball bat? How did you know I was going to be here?" J.C. chuckled then said "before I answer your questions, I have some of my own. First, why are you here? Why are Srake, BTGbullseye, and Kirkreng tied up and gagged? When everyone else isn't? Also why is Srake the only one beaten up?" J.C. asked, still wielding the baseball bat.

Psychotic Ninja, now looking, face to face with J.C., says "Oh that's simple, see I'm holding another contest, and um pretty boy here, *point to Srake with a big knife, which he winces at, remembering the pain* has already won, twice, I think he cheats, so I'm getting the answer out of him. Now *points to BTGbullseye, and then Kirkreng, with the knife* these two has won once each. If they win my contest, they're getting a beating, worse than Srake's." At this, both BTGbullseye and Kirkreng showed signs of fear, wondering what could be worse than deep cuts all across the face, both arms, and the chest. Just then Psychotic Ninja points the knife at J.C. "Now" said Psychotic Ninja. "I ask again, why are you here? And why do you have the bat?" As J.C. puts the bat down, he clears his throat and starts to speak. "Alright, I came here because my 'Horrible-Singing-O-Tron 2000' started going off, so I picked up my baseball bat, and came here as fast as I could to stop the bad singing."

J.C. cleared his throat again. "Now, you said something about another contest, right?" Said J.C. very carefully, as he didn't want to get beaten up by the madman in front of him. "Oh yeah, thank you for reminding me, just give me a moment." Said Psychotic Ninja as he walked towards Srake and the others, all three wincing. Noticing this for the first time, Psychotic Ninja puts away the knife. "Thank you boys for reminding me I still had this out, we don't want any accidents now do we?" Psychotic Ninja asked the three, smiling, noticing the wet spot around each of their crotch areas. Then Psychotic Ninja turned on the light to reveal that they all were in some sort of T.V. studio. "Ah much better, now to broadcast to the world my contest." And with that, Ninja walked in front of all the monitors, and the microphone and started to speak "Hello? Is this on? Testing, one two three. Alright, it's on, ladies and gentlemen, this is a live broadcast. Don't bother changing the channel, or turning off your T.V. or anything of the likes, cause it's impossible. I'm here to tell you about my new contest. See, I'm nearing one thousand hours in Left 4 Dead 2, and when I reach that milestone, I'm taking a long break.

Now, it's simple, as long as you're not Srake, you can enter. To enter, just go to "Accursedfarms.com", log in if you have to, and post something, anything at the The Super Mega Awesome AF Giveaway. When I reach my one thousand hour milestone in Left 4 Dead 2, I'll randomly pick one of you, and you will win any Steam game for free, as long as it's $20 or less, the contest starts.... now!" And with that, Psychotic Ninja walked up to BTGbullseye, and Kirkreng, and, with the knife back in hand, set them free, with a warning "if either of you win, your fate will be worse than Srake's, and if any of you try to free Srake, or give your gift to him, both of you will die. Have a nice day."

Srake spits out his gag and says to Psychotic Ninja, "Oh, you." An uproar of laughter comes from the studio audience.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

"Why not?" said J.C. "It's only the former winners he has tied up".

"You know, I think this bat is a little too... vanilla, if you know what I mean." He continued, as he examined the bat. "I think I'll mod it in true Dead Island fashion. All I need is barbed wire, some nails, a couple of batteries and tape. Yeah, that should make the dreadful singing stopping go a lot smoother."

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

"Well," Pinkie remarked. "I'm not expecting to win but add my name to whatever voting machine/piece of paper dealio you've got goin' on there."

He then jumped over Srake, kicking him in the back of the head 'accidentally'.

"Ouch, you fuck!" Srake slipped his hand out of its bonding and rubbed the back of his head. "This is what I get for believing that Psychotic Ninja would give me free candy." He turns to J.C. "Hey J.C., I saw some nails and wires on the way in before I was knocked out. If you enter my name in the machine, I'll show you where they are.'

This is really fun!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

"Tsk tsk, pretty boy here is being naughty. We need to punish him." As he was saying this, Psychotic Ninja walked up to Srake, and with knife in hand, gave Srake a very deep cut to the chest, then uses chloroform to knock Srake out. "BOYS!" Yelled Psychotic Ninja, and in seconds two big burly men came into the studio. "Yes boss?" one asked. "Take him to the torture chamber. "Which one boss?" the same one asked, clearly the smartest one of the two, as the other just stared and grunted. "The wheel" Psychotic Ninja said with a very evil grin "but don't kill him, I want him alive for answers." With that the two carried Srake to the requested torture chamber.

*Teleports in Dr. Manhattan style*

Someone said... Contest? I'm in.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

*radio transmission*

- Alright, let's move!

- Go, go go!

- Bomb has been planted.

0___0

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

This is more of a random pick type thing. Now if you were to be able to afford buying a game for the winner of your contest, that'd be a little different.

Pie.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?