What are you eating/drinking?

Orange juice... At least I will once I get it...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'm completely out of it... Currently the only liquid in my fridge is milk... Probly won't be getting any more for a while either. (going on a diet so I can get into the Navy)

Now... Homemade chicken fajita meat in a tortilla.

Take 4 chicken leg quarters, and bake the without seasoning for 2 hours at 350 degrees F. Allow to cool. Shred the meat by hand, just pull it off the bones/cartilage/fat and separate into pieces no wider than one half inch and no longer than 2 inches. In a large frying pan at water boiling temperatures, add about 1/4 cup veggie oil, 2-4 cups water, 1 packet of McCormick brand fajita seasoning, between 1/8 and 1/4 cup Tabasco, (to taste) 1 Tbsp granulated/powdered garlic, 1 Tbsp onion powder, 1-2 Tbsp salt, a pinch of black pepper, the shredded chicken, stir it and leave sit with lid on. Stir two more times, about 2-3 minutes apart, entire thing should be boiling before the second time you stir. After a total of 12 minutes, drain most of the excess water off, and put the meat back on burner, leave the lid off. Frequently stir so as not to crisp any of the meat. Cook until most of the remaining moisture has evaporated, and turn off the burner. Put lid on the pan, and server it while it's hot.

Cake, Ice Cream, and Fried Chicken from my B-day party.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Easter breakfast and dinner consisted of:

My homemade fajita meat.

Strawberry cake and orange cake, with Cool Whip for the frosting, both in the shape of a lamb. Looks like this.

Shredded lamb meat. (nearly made me puke, but I had enough Tabasco and cheese to compensate)

Mashed potatoes.

Various types of rolls.

1 glass of 'King David' brand Sacramental wine.

Lots of Arizona tea with Ginseng & Honey.

A glass of Arizona Green Tea with Ginsing & Honey, with a drop or two each of lemon and lime juice, and about 2 shots worth of orange flavored vodka.

A glass of Arizona Green Tea with Ginsing & Honey, with a drop or two each of lemon and lime juice, and about 2 shots worth of orange flavored vodka.

Minus the vodka.

Keep Calm and Carry On Tea

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Minus the vodka.

Minus the drops of lemon and lime juice.

chocolate flavoured milk, cause im an aduld and I know my rights.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

A turkey sandwich, (honey turkey, Velveeta, Miracle Whip, multigrain oat bread) and a glass of Arizona Iced Tea.

Just finished a homebrewed beer from the husband of my parent's coworker... I got a sample 6-pack, and I've gone through 5 of them. (only disliked 2 so far)