What are you eating/drinking?

King David sacramental and concord wine, (the concord is a tad sweeter) and Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

King David sacramental and concord wine, (the concord is a tad sweeter) and Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies.
Holy communion?

----

Cornflakes incoming.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Didn't have any hummus so I was using ranch dressing.

As of now, eating a homemade salad with shrimp, avocado, asparagus, celery, and other various vegetables with miso dressing.

Retired Forum Moderator

Holy communion?

It was the leftovers... What wasn't consecrated, but left in the bottles. Currently it's my favorite wine. (not too sweet, not too dry)

OT: Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper. It's been nearly 20 years since I've been able to have the stuff, and man does it hit the spot without causing my BP to soar.

Open faced mini BBQ sausage sandwiches, chia seed pudding, and vanilla almond tea.

Fuck you, mornings, I'm having a breakfast that won't leave me sad.

Retired Forum Moderator

Still trying to get used to this non-dairy thing that was urged upon me by the doctor.

I thought I was gonna be okay with non-fat milk, but I came in for a follow up appointment and damn...you think Edward Snowden got in trouble, you should have heard this guy rip into me. #CardiologistsBSeriousYo

Damn... I was milk sensitive as a kid, but I seriously can't do without ANY dairy products. There's just too much nutrition and flavor to go without for me.

Improvised mini pizzas using english muffins, sliced tomatoes, shredded cheese, and garlic powder.

Retired Forum Moderator