What are you eating/drinking?

Generic Lemon-Lime soda, and a Tombstone 4-meat pizza with an additional 7 cheeses and additional Italian spices.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Lentil soup.

Yum.

OT: I don't know yet... Eventually something for breakfast.

Slightly gotten into spicy food. X3

I love KFC's spicy chicken. Mmm...

Would taste better if it was ACTUALLY HOT. THANKS BABE. He distracted me and it was cold by the time I got to it. X3 Aw.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Your KFCs actually have spicy chicken? Well that's a load of bull. Oh well, I still have Popeye's Chicken which is better anyway.

Just had a biscuit, it was okay.

Oh well, I still have Popeye's Chicken which is better anyway.

This. KFC's chicken is so greasy I feel like vomiting after like 2 pieces.

OT: A glass of orange juice and a bowl of cheerios.

the name's riley

XD It really depends on where you go. I absolutely love my KFC and... Not because I work there. XP International stores are so much different too. We have rolls (not biscuits or whatever you guys have), we have wicked wings, we have different promotions. Maybe American KFC just messed up somewhere. XD I dunno. I'm sorry.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I can't do fried food of any variety. Upsets my stomach for some reason. I always go with grilled.

Anywho, currently eating cheese-stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon. These things are so good. The cheese neutralizes the hotness so it's just the flavor.

Retired Forum Moderator

XD It really depends on where you go. I absolutely love my KFC and... Not because I work there. XP International stores are so much different too. We have rolls (not biscuits or whatever you guys have), we have wicked wings, we have different promotions. Maybe American KFC just messed up somewhere. XD I dunno. I'm sorry.

I'm 99% sure American KFC has no clue how to properly drain the grease from their food then, because every time I take a bite out of it my hands and face are just totally soaked in grease.

the name's riley

That's gross. X3 I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could shove some delicious Aussie chicken in your gob.

Whenever we have grease on food, we put it on a rack and let all of the grease drain out into water underneath. By the time it comes to ordering, the grease is very much drained out of it. X3

That, and according to surveys, the KFC I work at is the best in the northern part of Tasmania (the island I live on). So... XD I guess I'm just really lucky!

-------

Ah, so you're a Tasmanian Devil Woman. ;) lol

OT: Mello Yello.