What are you eating/drinking?

What I like to call 'Not quite Cap 'n Crunch'.

It's actually 'Corn bran crunch'.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

RUM

Monster Energy

Whisky

and for eating: Scalloped potatoes and tomorrow will be Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner so I will be eating some awesome turkey

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

does a sandwch witsome cheese, horse raddish and fried bacon eaten hour or two ag counts?

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Tombstone 4-meat pizza with extra Italian cheese, and a 7-UP.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I will be having beef stroganoff for dinner tonight. (I've always spelled it like 'beef stroganhov')

It's something I love a lot, it and macaroni + cheese are neck and neck, almost always tying in at my favorite pasta-foods.

I would say lasagna is as well, but I love (a really cheap brand) mexican-style lasagna more than normal lasagna. Sorry, if that sounds weird, but... yeah. Though to be honest, nothing can beat a hearty meal of any kind. I am not a light man, I'm a chubby seventeen-year-old, with a taste for many great things.

Sauerkraut is something I should eat sometime this week too. (I always spelled that as 'sour craught'.) :lol:

Oh, and I'm currently drinking a blue powerade, some pepsi, some water, and I have a strawberry-lemonade powerade sitting in the fridge.

I'll tell you what I had a couple of nights ago in Fort William. Spice Tandoori restaurant. King Prawn Meata Chilli. Not a hot curry, but very delicious. I had a bite of my mate's Naga Morrich - hotter, but nothing serious.

However, we both had a green chilli in our curries, and that's where the real heat was. Still not deadly though ;)

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'll tell you what I had a couple of nights ago in Fort William. Spice Tandoori restaurant. King Prawn Meata Chilli. Not a hot curry, but very delicious. I had a bite of my mate's Naga Morrich - hotter, but nothing serious.

However, we both had a green chilli in our curries, and that's where the real heat was. Still not deadly though ;)

See... If I ate just a green chilli... I'd be begging for some water or milk. XD I can handle 0% of the chilli that goes in my mouth. Holy gosh. I don't know how some people can like, chug full bottles of chilli. That's insane. Not so much that they're drinking sauce. But goodness, it's hot!!

OT: Chocolate at 8am! You can't tell me what to do!!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

See... If I ate just a green chilli... I'd be begging for some water or milk. XD I can handle 0% of the chilli that goes in my mouth. Holy gosh. I don't know how some people can like, chug full bottles of chilli. That's insane. Not so much that they're drinking sauce. But goodness, it's hot!!

You should see me down a Ghost Pepper... Increased tear production for the first one, but after a minute or so, it settles to a normal level and I can eat them like crazy.

OT: Just had a dozen taquitos, (taco seasoned beef & cheese, El Monterey brand) and a 20% Revive (fruit punch) VitaminWater/80% 7-UP.

Eggs and Toast

I WAS gonna have a nice breakfast-for-dinner spread but all the sausage went bad. Opened up the packages and got a strong whiff of sulfur. Even more frustrating in that we freeze them when we buy them to make them last longer and the use by date isn't set for another full month. Meaning they were probably bad when we got them >:|

You should see me down a Ghost Pepper... Increased tear production for the first one, but after a minute or so, it settles to a normal level and I can eat them like crazy.

I hope you don't do that often. Those things do hell on your stomach lining. Increases chance of ulcers. Though I have heard that peppers weirdly decrease chance of gastric cancer.

Everything in moderation I guess.

Retired Forum Moderator

a Census Takers liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti hututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututututut

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

I hope you don't do that often. Those things do hell on your stomach lining. Increases chance of ulcers. Though I have heard that peppers weirdly decrease chance of gastric cancer.

Everything in moderation I guess.

On most people, yes it does damage tissues, however I am one of the few that doesn't have that problem. Now a Reaper pepper is a completely different story... That literally causes caustic burns to anyone if you don't cut it with something else.

Banana and clementines.

And yeah, the Carolina Reaper is serious business. My ex tried this while touring the states last year. She said it felt like it was burning a hole in her stomach.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR