FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 14

Sign in to follow this  

I've watched all your videos and I love all of them but have you actually beaten half life?

Cant wait until you hit Blast pit!

Ross just watched every single fremans mind in a row

great way to spend an afternoon

was a gonna iva be freemans mind or Top Gear on Dave

you win

well time for work

p.s watch The Peep show

very good

Love your work man. As I've said before, this is awesome, and i hope you'll consider continuing and doing Freeman's mind for the HL2 series...Unless I missed some news where you will be doing that.

It seems that if Valve ever does casting calls for Freeman's voice, you should be first in line.

Nice ep. Especially the part with the scientist. It is really unlogical why Gordon should help the science team instead of just getting away from the place.

You sir have won. Great episode. I already know you got a tentcle rape line lined up for the next episode xD

Awesome!

I love Freeman's mind so much and you never disappoint! Keep up the good work!

Hey Ross

I agree with the other commentors.

A) You should take it easy

B) This episode was not a weak one

and

C) It's amazing how fast you're making these quality episodes!

This is my favourite episode so far; mainly because there was less swearing and more creative jokes.

I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say: Thanks so much!!

Fantastic episode yet again

keep it going and stick to hl1 because switching to hl2 wouldnt be the same, this is probably my favourite machinma series

Anyone else notice the Anvil Chorus? That song was awesome to listen to in Liberty City Stories, when there were a bunch of robbers pinned down in gas station, and it was like, right when I drove a bus through the police blockade to get them out the hammers started banging. Aw man, it was perfect.

Shall I bother posting "That was awesome, you're a genius" to this one, Mr Scott? I've pretty much posted that to every one of your vids since "Friday", so it's really just a given. lol

Instead I'll say "Fan-dabby-dosy", and also thank you for your hard work.

Yes, Gordon finally gets a shotgun, his life is complete. Great episode and I don't really mind that it took this long to get out so long as the quality is good... Never sacrifice the quality of the episodes to placate the masses

I giggled like a little girl when I saw this posted.

I saw Episode 12 listed in my YouTube recommendations. Im not any kind of gamer but I watched it anyway...and laughed myself sick. I immediately watched them all in sequence (wiping the tears of mirth from my eyes throughout). I am now officially a Freeman's Mind groupie. You SO rock. If there are tshirts Im buying one.

The lighting on the tramp was a little to dark but other then that

AWESOME JOB!

That was great once again! Can't wait til 15. This one was a bit darker than the others, maybe like ep. 10. Did you forget any gamma configs?

Hey Ross this is awesome. Love every bit of it! Keep the episodes coming!

Good episode, as always Great job.

Btw, just sent you the subs for eps: what is machinima, on a rail and Halloween safety. Waiting for more english subs to do more subs ^_^.

Nice Episode, but i had problems downloading from filefront.. tried 3-4 times and it always stopped before it was finished.

and the youtube version (without HD ) seemed pretty dark to me.