FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 14

Sign in to follow this  

Was something done differently this episode? It seemed a lot more smooth at parts than normal. Like at about 1:30, when Gordon's with the scientist and he walks out the door, it seemed nicer, like there was a motion blur added. It seemed the same when you had to fight the bullsquid before getting the second grenade.

Either way, I think the writing in this episode is well done, also what's even better is your timing in this episode in particular. It flows nicely and none of the cuts were obvious.

Another great episode.

Freeman's mind is really awesome project!

when the tentacle drags the scientist away, gordon should say "i should be surprised, but im really not."

Oh yeah Ross, I want to ask, how does this compare to Civil Protection? Because, a couple of posts ago you said that, when you were done with the previously released Civil Protection ep, you'd start working on Freeman's Mind a lot more, but like, how will that work out? Will we get like, three Freeman's Mind episodes and then a Civil Protection episode or something like that? Or will it just depend on what you want to do? Either way, Freeman's Mind(and Civil Protection) are great projects, and things are definitely heating up now in Half Life =P

GREAT JOB! I cant wait for the next episode

All your vids rock. 5/5 for them all I think my favorite quote is, "...I mean look at me! I was in the chamber of friggin' ground zero and I'm still here. Yet you guys slip on a bannanna peel, and that's it!" (episode five) Keep up the good work!

You lie! That wasn't a weaker episode! Gravity is so biased. Brilliant.

This episode is so Sick!

nice job makin' it. Love it

Beep beep beep beep = lulz of epic proportions, keep these coming, they're all awesome!

Oh wow Scott...The videos are great, but you're rushing yourself. Honestly, slow down for a while, go outside, take a deep breath, and go back inside to RELAX. You've been popping out FM's like crazy the last month. That, and you have more to mix in, such as CP, your new job (congratz!), and your life outside it all. FM is great, but it doesn't have as much as a major fanbase as other productions of yours. Thus, you can slow down with it, work on them a bit longer, and at the same time, focus 85% of your attention on other projects. It's alright if they're delayed for awhile. Ignore the "episode (insert number of next ep. here) now!!" or "GIVE US (ep. #) NOW!" Those are the ones that don't care if you have more important ambitions. Selfish bastards. T_T Well, I'm gonna stop blabbing...I'm giving society a headache. >_> -Mavellesta/StupidZoovideos

I love this series. So much nostalgia! Thanks and keep up the great work!

OMG I LOVE THIS EPISODE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE!!! DON'T STOP TILL THE GAME IS COMPLETE!!!! I MUST HAVE MORE!!!

ALL OF THE FREEMANS MIND EPISODES R AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ross!

you make some pretty awsome movies bro!

do you think that after your done with HL you will go on to make movies in HL2 and HL blue shift and so on?

in any case, great movies dude and continue making them plz!

ironman7272

Very Very Good Work Sir. Keep It Up.