FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 14

Sign in to follow this  

Perfect work as always , please dont give up on the series. They make my day complete i downloaded them all and compiled into movie , i keep on watching it all the time. Big fan bro <3

Youre voice is perfect for comedy narratives. lol another great episode. wish you could narrate one of my GTA IV machinimas. but then again I WANT EP 15 MORE!!!!!!! lol

As long as you keep making FM, I will be one very happy man! I thought this episode fit along just right with the story so far! Keep up the great work!

hey ross,youre near the monster that you had never seen before, ohhh an just be careful.i played this game before.i died 2 times.the monster has no eyes only ears so you just throw a lot of grenades near them and burn the monster.muhahahahahaha.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

FM will never get old. =D

I liked every episode so far. I got the whole Half-Life series as soon as I watched the first episode.

CP is cool too. So far I don't think Ross ever made a bad video, or will ever make one.

I'm on everyday, hoping for a new episode of FM or CP. But I'm not going to rush you. Good luck with Machinima.com!

Ross can you tell me what are you gonna do in the next episode? just a little tip or something! 1 mroe question! if gordon didnt jump off the train landing in the toxic sluge? what are you gonna do? make him swim? lol that would he hillarious xD

so when is 15 coming out? its been 18 days now! but if taking longer means making them funnier then ill wait

i cant wait for the new episode!!!

Simplesmente fantástico!

Para quem gosta do mundo de Half-life a série "Freeman's mind" nos permite devaneios acerca da personalidade de Gordon Freeman, deixando-nos ainda mais arrepiados com a obscuridade da mesma.

Estou ancioso pelo próximo episódio!

Obrigado Ross Scott!

That was awesome video.

I like it so much and ofcource is funnyer than before.

I cant wait for the next episode