FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 14

Sign in to follow this  

Your worries were unfounded Ross, I have enjoyed this one much more than some of the others. The scene where you shot all the Houndeyes and they stopped cold was epic! I wish though that Freeman went flying off the cart, It would have been halarious to hear him (or you I guess) scream and then conplain about it. But I guess your the writer and know whats in store ahead and how to best fit everything so I have faith in you. Eagerly awaiting the next episode, but please don't kill yourself trying to produce it. It sounds like your running yourself ragged .

I really enjoyed your delivery of lines in this episode. So pah! PAH I SAY.

I also want you to know that while I was on the phone with my sister, she told me this episode was out. We watched it together over the phone. Thanks, Ross.

I keep thinking things like, "why is he jumping off? If he rides it, it will launch him farther!" Then I realize that Ross is playing as if Gordon is a normal person who's not willing to take crazy risks like that and would rather jump off before hitting a wall. Still Gordon's missing out. That shit's like a roller coaster.

No need to worry. I think you underestimate yourself you've never had a mediocre episode as far as I'm concerned. In previous reply's to comments you have said that you feel like Freeman's mind is on the lower class side of machinima (or something to that effect). I strongly disagree, Freeman's mind is entertaining and compared to other machinimas some of the best work I've ever seen. I only heard one mistake but if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed. I'm happy with how fast these videos are coming. I thought because of the whole computer virus thing and Otto (I think that's his name) the sound guy's computer virus too that you would be another week at least. "Gravity is so biased", I thought that was hilarious. It must be hard to work with the script in this episode because you have made Freeman out to be less than a hero and when the scientist expects him to go save the day, it must have been hard to find good lines that pointed out reasons why he should. Anyways great episode as always. Oh P.S I think it's great you answer fans.

32.jpg

Filefront 640x480 WMV (49MB)

Here's the next episode finally. I was originally hoping to have this done sooner, and even after it was finished a couple days ago, there was more of a delay on getting it uploaded than last time. Unfortunately, I think this one might be one of the weaker episodes since despite this one taking longer to come out, I was putting myself under the gun to get this one out as fast as possible. Thus, some lines that maybe should have had retakes I left as they are. I think the writing is more or less on par though.

In other news, the subtitle page has been repaired, though I'm still horrendously behind on reviewing and uploading all the volunteer submitted subtitles. It will still be a while before they're all up I'm afraid, just be aware that I haven't forgotten about them. Also check back in a day or two for more news.

Yes! Keep it up! Continue your work on the Civil Protection too. Try not to overstress yourself.

Thanks again Ross

Gutbusting as usual

ROSS! Thanks for that, hah! (Lepton reference). More scientific humor. I love it.

Honestly, I thought this was definitely one of your best episodes yet. Things just worked out smoothly in this episode - I burst out laughing a lot more than once. For example: "...*headcrab zombie appears* and aliens! *shotgun*"

And YES. I AGREE. I've been saying this for YEARS: everything works out better with a shotgun.

By the way, I was wondering: why does the SMG keep reloading? You've probably answered this before.

Does Freeman have OCD with his rapid-fire problem-solver? Is this OCD resulting from the tension he's feeling, maybe because there are so many problems to solve he wants to keep the clip full for maximum problem solving?

-Tom

GRAVITY IS BIASED!! Ross you are oh! so! funny! one of the funniest! youre doin great btw!

WOW,SHOTGUN!!!

Oh my god,Ross, even if you do this quick is AWESOME...Could he better...(perfect) It's awesome and so quick...

Thanks again for making our life happier

Dammit! You're putting off the tentacle as long as you can aren't you!! I cannot wait for Freeman to meet it. Anyways, this video is better than some of them but far worse than others. Although it probably didn't help that there wasn't a "watch in high quality" option for youtube.

Can't wait to see Freeman's reaction to the tentacles.

That ought to be epic.

Epic as always, hope u never gonna stop make those:)

"I'm gonna go crazy", he says. He sounds like he's starting to go crazy, what with the "beep beep beep".

Anyway, still a good episode, even if it was a little rushed. And Ross, don't kill yourself, man. Remember, we all waited patiently (well, maybe impatiently, but we still waited) while you stopped to work on CP ep. 7, and we survived. Be thankful you're not working in television, where you absolutely MUST finish an episode every week until you finish the season. This is a purely for-fun show on the Internet -- it gets done when it gets done, and we're all happy when it does, and when it doesn't most of us are understanding. Those who aren't need to find other things to entertain themselves with in the meantime.

Okay, enough rambling. Can't wait for #15.

I'd say this was one of the better episodes. I liked the lines, they were good as they were. KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK.

DUDE! how the F**K can this be a weak episode?! You got a freaking shotgun! AT LAST!

Amazing how you still make us lol after the 14th episode. Thanks a ton. What you're doing is PRICELESS.

Ross,

Amazing episode!

If you remember i commented not to long ago asking about if you did something different coz ur graphics where amazing, but ive just realised wot it probably is.

Its probably that your graphics card is 100x better than mine.

Duncan

Its a good episode, I wonder what Gordon will react when he meets the Tentacle. Dun dun DUN!

Another great serie from FM. I just wonderd what happend to the sci. killing machine thought? Good luck in life and in filming.