Earth is primitive.

Earth is primitive... And not so little either.. I mean, America invade countries all the time to get oil (no question about it) but they say that "we want to help". Yeah right..

Anyway, like the topic says, Earth is primitive, its like the governments are all just trying to show who is the "alpha" on the planet. Instead of spending money, oil and resources on science, example: Going to space and make "First contact" and stuff like that, we use it for war. Which means that the oil will run out, the planet will burn up (or something) and we will be at the earliest level of evolution. And once we (well "we" the assholes with the money) understand that their greed has caused us to loose any chance of finding a new world to live on (once this one is dead) and possibly finding new life (there is other lifeforms in the universe there's no doubt).

Now the third biggest reason (money and oil should be 1 and 2) for all the wars and other stuff going wrong in the world, has to be: Religion, which i also find primitive. I mean the US are all such "proud" christians, and the muslims are all terrorists (according to the US). But tell me something, what has ANY religion done good in the last years ? And i don't count "sparing lives of pigs and animals because they don't eat it" as something good. Plus, evolution (boy am i making enemies right now?) is proved. (well not 100% ill give you that) but theres more proof that evolution is "real" than that Christianity is... And religions fight eachother to prove which one is the right one? Its like me saying that theres more proof of evolution than religion, the religions all have their books (or similar stuff) that they follow (which is also a kind of evidence, though there is no saying that Joe wrote the bible) (Joe is just an example, don't get fired up about that). So yeah, thats how i see Earth. Im sorry for any spelling errors or stuff like that.

...i never had any friends like the ones i did when i was 12. Jesus, does anyone ?

"Life sucks sober!"

America invade countries all the time to get oil (no question about it) but they say that "we want to help". Yeah right..

But we do want to help. Tell me, have you ever seen a starving Middle Eastern boy looking at you, and you can tell that he's begging for help but he can't say it to you because he doesn't know how to speak your language, and that him and his family live in constant fear of the Taliban. It tugs on your heartstrings and MAKES you want to help.

I mean the US are all such "proud" christians, and the muslims are all terrorists (according to the US).

Those are misconceptions. I think we dropped the whole "Proud Christian" appearance sometime after the Cold War. The reason why some of us believe that Muslims = terrorists is probably because after 9/11, we became suspicious of anyone who even looked REMOTELY Middle Eastern and xenophobia feeds on that. The same thing happened after pearl harbor (Japanese detainment camps) But not everyone is like that.

But tell me something, what has ANY religion done good in the last years

If you ask me, little. They've gotten in the way of stem cell research, which could benefit humanity greatly, and in Uganda recently they're influencing the government to punish homosexuality with the death penalty, but they've done some good things. (I.E. Charity, Youth centers)

And religions fight eachother to prove which one is the right one?

Some people can completely loose the capability to be reasonable when something they believe in is challenged. Not all, but some.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

They've gotten in the way of stem cell research

Not really. They try to stop fetal stem cell research only. That is solely due to the fact that that research is conducted solely on aborted fetuses. Non-fetal stem cells are far more plentiful, do the exact same stuff as fetal cells, and doesn't require an abortion to take place.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

They've gotten in the way of stem cell research

Not really. They try to stop fetal stem cell research only. That is solely due to the fact that that research is conducted solely on aborted fetuses. Non-fetal stem cells are far more plentiful, do the exact same stuff as fetal cells, and doesn't require an abortion to take place.

Although I'm against using abortion for the sake of not having a baby, I thought that fetal cells were supposed to work better?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I thought that fetal cells were supposed to work better?

They don't. Actually they aren't even as versatile as placental stem cells. The placenta also has far more stem cells than a fetus, and they get thrown away each time... (every 7 seconds or so if the statistics are correct)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Earth is primitive. Fact.

We are primitive. Fact.

Life without porblems is not life. Fact.

I could go on how life sucks and anything we do really doesn't matter but what would that accomplish?

Live, it's all you have, live, learn, accept, be fair, give the same chance you had to others.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

We are primitive. Fact.

I could go on how life sucks and anything we do really doesn't matter but what would that accomplish?

Live, it's all you have, live, learn, accept, be fair, give the same chance you had to others.

Well of course. I can't do anything but accept how it is (complain of course), but sooner or later everyone has to accept how it is.. Im just saying that it could be a hell lot better.

"Life sucks sober!"

We are primitive. Fact.

Well of course. I can't do anything but accept how it is (complain of course), but sooner or later everyone has to accept how it is.. Im just saying that it could be a hell lot better.

Have you seen a better world then this? A world worse then this?

No, therefore you cannot judge how good our world is. What is a prefect world anyway? A world without problems and infinity life? Can you imagine such a world, would you not get bored after a million years? For every single object, thing or energy you would invent can become a problem.

Our world is simply our world. What happened, happened 1 out of 1 times as far as I know. It's a confusing F_____ situation we are all in, do what you need mates and let others have chance too.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

We are primitive. Fact.

Have you seen a better world then this? A world worse then this?

No, therefore you cannot judge how good our world is. What is a prefect world anyway? A world without problems and infinity life? Can you imagine such a world, would you not get bored after a million years? For every single object, thing or energy you would invent can become a problem.

Our world is simply our world. What happened, happened 1 out of 1 times as far as I know. It's a confusing F_____ situation we are all in, do what you need mates and let others have chance too.

No, i have not seen a better world than this. But the world could be better, without war, starvation etc.

And yes, everything can become a problem, i don't doubt that... So thats why you should enjoy every second of life (says me, who created the thread), but imagine how many more people all over the world would get to enjoy life. I mean having to work your hands to the bone to get food on the table everyday has to suck, and seeing your family getting blown up by a bomb... Etc. etc..

If we didn't spend so much on bombs, weapons and stuff like that, we would have less problems.. (Once again excuse any spelling errors, Im not from an English speaking country.

"Life sucks sober!"

Who cares if you have spelling errors, to be honest I feel like the people who do that denote the status of people not knowing english while making people who only speak english look better.

Yes, we can reduce problems. Why did you make this topic again? I don't understand why you are complaining about the problems instead of doing something about it or at least writing a message in this thread to ask people to prevent some problems.

Kind of weird thread if you ask me... Just pointed out the obvious and left it hanging...

Who cares if you have spelling errors, to be honest I feel like the people who do that denote the status of people not knowing english while making people who only speak english look better.

Yes, we can reduce problems. Why did you make this topic again? I don't understand why you are complaining about the problems instead of doing something about it or at least writing a message in this thread to ask people to prevent some problems.

Kind of weird thread if you ask me... Just pointed out the obvious and left it hanging...

Yes i might have re-posted the topic, but i just wanted to point out that there is many possibilities to make the world better.

"Life sucks sober!"

If there were no people dying of starvation Earth would be severely over-populated.

All the more reason to spend money on science so that we can find a new world. Unfortunately, what you are saying is true.. We must live and let die. (Untill we have more "space")

"Life sucks sober!"

We have space we just need to use it like building flying citys and underwater city's and floating citys

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Why not just use land? It would take far too much power and money to build and maintain that stuff.

Why not just use land? It would take far too much power and money to build and maintain that stuff.

And thats why money is nothing but problems.

Nothing wrong with land, but as you said, the Earth will be overpopulated in a few years. So we need to find a new place to live.. Or something like that.

"Life sucks sober!"

And thats why money is nothing but problems.

You have a better alternative?

Yes, people stop caring about money, and taking evolving and bettering themselfes as a reward.

"Life sucks sober!"

So we just give everything away to others and keep just enough for ourselves. Even though we worked to get that stuff and they didn't do anything.

So we just give everything away to others and keep just enough for ourselves. Even though we worked to get that stuff and they didn't do anything.

Work to improve.. Yeah i know this won't work, since most people are way to selfish. But of course i understand people want a reward for working hard, how about food ? Place to live ? Eh, who am i kidding? Its to late for anything like that...

"Life sucks sober!"