Earth is primitive.

|I don't understand why we don't look out for our fellow human beings and make sure everyone has enough to eat, drink and is free from diseases only then truly will we be civilized. in my opinion only when religion and nationality is abandoned and we live as a global community that looks after each other without the thought of reward or expectation of repayment will we be a civilized race. At the moment our tribes have just grown bigger we need to eradicate this ''my people'' felling most people have and realize that no matter what skin colour of our skin we are the same and we all deserve to live. Thing that pisses me off most is that western countries back corrupt governments that will support them regardless of the consequences for the people of the country that they rule.

"I don't understand why we don't look out for our fellow human beings and make sure everyone has enough to eat, drink and is free from diseases only then truly will we be civilized. in my opinion only when religion and nationality is abandoned and we live as a global community that looks after each other without the thought of reward or expectation of repayment will we be a civilized race."

You would not want to live in such place, believe you me. Also, it is prohibited by laws of nature as it would require infinite availability of resources and energy supply.

Regards

You would not want to live in such place, believe you me.

Very boring indeed. Everyone would have the basics, but no motivation for 99%+ of the population to improve anything.

Also, it is prohibited by laws of nature as it would require infinite availability of resources and energy supply.

Energy we might be able to do, (well enough for the needs of the human race anyways) but matter is way too finite, and so is the availability of land to convert that matter into edible substances.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That's why we need to invest in asteroid mining and advanced fabrication technology. In a few decades, we'll be able to "print" food from basic materials the way we do with plastic items today..

"Have it your way... At McXerox's!"

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I know of a few people working on that right now, and I'm working on the science of Star Trek level replicators based on their printing techniques...

I know of a few people working on that right now, and I'm working on the science of Star Trek level replicators based on their printing techniques...

Yeah, they'll be finished in 2090, assuming Humanity is still living by that time.

I can print a thousand remote controls for $1500 in my home right now... Less than a decade to get advanced 3d printing online for a lot cheaper, and no more than 25 years before we have people printing edible (if you're really hungry) food. I'd say 2090 at an extreme outside for full Star Trek replicators unless companies decide to actively prevent development. (I wouldn't put it past them)

And you're free to have them regardless of whether they are founded or not.