Iowa?

Idaho?

Washington?

Ohio?

4 wrongs.

Ahh, that must be where you live now.

Yup.

South Dakota?

You looked at one of the other threads where I said my home state.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I JUST remembered South Dakota. Argh.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

i have this south american accent... kinda spanglish, but dont worry, im getting rid of it.... slowly.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I have a very standard American accent. I tend to pronounce the names of foreign names by their respective language not to sound pretentious, but it's because of how I read it. Also, I pronounce Federer's name like "Fayderer" because I had some Dutch friends who said it like that all the time, and I did not know who he was before. My family laughed when I said it that way!

When I speak english I used to speak with a german trying to talk british accent, since we were tought to use words like mustn't, football (Which is by the way a copyright infringement what the us did), mate, One-Nil, then I was in Canada at one time and my first mistake was to ask for a football ball in the sports shop..... then remembering the american word for it I horribly embarassed myself by saying "sosser".

Anyway, nowadays I have an accent made up of slightly russian, a lot of neutral canadian (Torontonian), slightly german and a little british. But other languages I know I speak without accent.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Anyway, nowadays I have an accent made up of slightly russian, a lot of neutral canadian (Torontonian), slightly german and a little british. But other languages I know I speak without accent.

You may possibly have the sexiest voice on the planet.

Retired Forum Moderator

possibly.... possibly.... depends on whether sean connor's voice is considered sexy because by the sounds of it I think he beats me. But what the hell do I know...

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

My voice is dry and monotone. :oops:

I don't know if a Southern accent makes it better or worse.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Im polish, and my accent is like... something between Heavy and Medic from TF2

Although I'm trying to sound London english.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Im polish, and my accent is like... something between Heavy and Medic from TF2

If I can fully understand you, I don't care about accents. It's the thick Indian/Hispanic accents (no offense to the Central/Southern Americans like J.C./Ian here, or any Indians) that vex me.

Typical British English reminds me of the Monty Python. Always :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Yup.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Yup.

Lawd above! Then there's da annoyin' David Hockney way ov talking. I'm glad dis is just a stereotype fer da most part., innit.

My microphone makes me sound like I have the voice of a 40 year old Justin Bieber still going through puberty. >:(
g

When I'm recorded, I sound older.. strange.

40 year old
still going through puberty.

huh_139.jpg

I shall post my accent tommorow, a live example. And you get to see my faec too. How Lucky

Hi Friend.

I may, and explicitly MAY use my mic tomorrow on TF2...

Zakalak, do you ever get on Steam? :/