Iowa?

Idaho?

Washington?

Ohio?

4 wrongs.

Ahh, that must be where you live now.

Yup.

South Dakota?

You looked at one of the other threads where I said my home state.

if that was a legit longitude, latitude coordinate right there, i wouldve just looked it up through probably a similar program that gave you those bearings, but thats just me :)

Another thread derail? Oh noes.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

those coordinates are off the coast of mexico. lol wth?

Try using them in Google Earth. It should give you an apartment in Pueblo, CO.

I may, and explicitly MAY use my mic tomorrow on TF2...

I might also. Depends on the server settings. I'll definitely set the mic to be heard by everyone, and no idle kick, so we can just sit there and chat if you want. (if the dedicated server actually works that is)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I might also. Depends on the server settings. I'll definitely set the mic to be heard by everyone, and no idle kick, so we can just sit there and chat if you want. (if the dedicated server actually works that is)

Eeif ah yews mah mahk, pruhpiar tew hair sohmwohn thiat/thet tawls lahk theeis. Mah ehkseeint eeis viary theek.

Translation: If I use my mic, prepare to hear someone that talks like this. My accent is very thick.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Eeif ah yews mah mahk, pruhpiar tew hair sohmwohn thiat/thet tawls lahk theeis. Mah ehkseeint eeis viary theek.

Translation: If I use my mic, prepare to hear someone that talks like this. My accent is very thick.

Hopefully mine isn't too bad, I'll post the video of my accent and appearance (i guess) tomorrow. I wouldn't show you what I look like, but It's going to be a webcam session on youtube.

Hi Friend.

those coordinates are off the coast of mexico. lol wth?

Try using them in Google Earth. It should give you an apartment in Pueblo, CO.

I may, and explicitly MAY use my mic tomorrow on TF2...

I'll be using my mic. Thanks for all the work BTG, I really hope you can get it working.

Come to think of it, I probably dramatically exaggerated how I talk. I can't type out how I say words that well.

Which reminds me...

I say, "That lawnmower cuts the grass really good," but when I say something like "I can't do this _____," I end it with "very well" instinctively. Weird.

And ABG.. you're using your mic? I hope you don't have one of those Rick Astley type voices like some 8th grader I know does.

Hopefully people won't be afraid to use their mics if they have them. I think Axeldeath is afraid to use his because he thinks he sounds 12. Even if you sound young it doesn't really matter, as long as you aren't going to whine. (inb4 "But I thought you wanted whining)

And ABG.. you're using your mic? I hope you don't have one of those Rick Astley type voices like some 8th grader I know does.
I ain't 8th grade sonny boi.

Normal Amerikan accent but Finnish slips out when I don't want it too.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

This video is currently being processed.

Please check back in a few minutes.

mayde it publik, going to see if it wurks now

Hi Friend.

Come to think of it, I probably dramatically exaggerated how I talk. I can't type out how I say words that well.

Which reminds me...

I say, "That lawnmower cuts the grass really good," but when I say something like "I can't do this _____," I end it with "very well" instinctively. Weird.

I wish I had Rick Astley voice, I could Rickroll people @ school without a video.

Also known as "Username"

It works now.

FINALLY someone else who pronounces "route" as "rout" and not "root." Please tell me you say "peh-kahn" over "pee-can."

FINALLY someone else who pronounces "route" as "rout" and not "root." Please tell me you say "peh-kahn" over "pee-can."
Please tell me you say "peh-kahn" over "pee-can."
pee-can.

jarate.jpg

Also known as "Username"

This, folks, is why I pronounce "pecan" as "peh-KAHN."

FINALLY someone else who pronounces "route" as "rout" and not "root."
This, folks, is why I pronounce "pecan" as "peh-KAHN."

Same as me.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I had a problem how to pronuce jarate properly.

As polish, I was pronuce it like Yah-rah-teh. :cry:

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"