Breaking News

Sign in to follow this  

Well they just released another propaganda video which I don't even care enough to post. It basically consists of footage showing them launching rockets and taking Americans prisoner. Also Yahoo mentioned something called like a 'propaganda festival' or something stupid like that. Y'know, if they're openly calling their shit propaganda...well, I don't even know what to say to that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

The problem is when NK starts to believe its own hype. Three generations of brainwashing can do that to a country.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/store-charges-customers-5-just-234300072.html

A shop in Australia has decided to make you spend 5 dollars for 'just looking'. They give you your money back when you purchase something. The idea sounds sort of plausible on paper, except now I highly doubt anyone is even going to 'just look' in their store anymore and will decide to pursue other places of business.

Good job, Australia. I'm rootin' for ya.

I hereby charge every Australian $5 for "just being.". They can get the money back when they actually come and visit. ;)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Holy shit what the fuck oh my god

http://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-public-relations-man-spaniard-tough-job-145700881.html

So this dumb, fucking, asshole works for N.K. He's a Spaniard, and apparently he's fucking nuts.

Best line: He says that the people of North Korea wouldn't want to leave the country...even if they could. So here's my question; how does he know that? Did they interview their citizens? No, of course fucking not, because that'd be detrimental to their futile plans of trying to look like a grown-up at the kiddy table if it gets out that their citizens hate them. For good reasons.

Sorry about ranting, but this article actually really pissed me off. Sorry about ranting, but this article actually really pissed me off. One, because some fuckhole actually works for N.K. outside of N.K.

And two, because of that fucking line right there. I feel bad for the citizens of N.K. that haven't completely lost their minds already, I honestly do.

Holy shit what the fuck oh my god

http://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-public-relations-man-spaniard-tough-job-145700881.html

So this dumb, fucking, asshole works for N.K. He's a Spaniard, and apparently he's fucking nuts.

Best line: He says that the people of North Korea wouldn't want to leave the country...even if they could. So here's my question; how does he know that? Did they interview their citizens? No, of course fucking not, because that'd be detrimental to their futile plans of trying to look like a grown-up at the kiddy table if it gets out that their citizens hate them. For good reasons.

Sorry about ranting, but this article actually really pissed me off. Sorry about ranting, but this article actually really pissed me off. One, because some fuckhole actually works for N.K. outside of N.K.

And two, because of that fucking line right there. I feel bad for the citizens of N.K. that haven't completely lost their minds already, I honestly do.

I created a north korea topic for these reasons.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see it, I figured the Breaking News thread was kind of where all this stuff was supposed to go. If a mod happens to spot his thread, I'd be thankful if they could just drop all my posts there, if they want.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see it, I figured the Breaking News thread was kind of where all this stuff was supposed to go. If a mod happens to spot his thread, I'd be thankful if they could just drop all my posts there, if they want.

It is in "Civillization problems"

China has showed open support for North-Korea, they have their troops, tanks etc. lined up at the boarder, ready to assist if America or South-Korea attacks....

I do not have a source that is in english....

"Life sucks sober!"

China has showed open support for North-Korea, they have their troops, tanks etc. lined up at the boarder, ready to assist if America or South-Korea attacks....

Can you please use the north korea thread? Talk about North Korea here when all hell breaks loose.

I thought China realized N.K. was crazy. Shows my sense of decency in humanity up real well.

China isn't too crescent fresh themselves :lol:

I just... I don't even...

I'm watching with interest but nothing new is happening for the time being that would show which way it will all go...

I still think the Norks are bluffing and, apparently, April 15 is their founder's (Kim Il Sung) birthday, so maybe they will conduct another test, announce that the US is too scared to attack them, claim it was a great victory for the new Glorious Great Leader and it will all calm down again.

But, as always in such circumstances, things can go out of hand very quickly...

As was shown in a good cold-war film:

Captain - "If he fires one, I'll fire one..."

Weapons Officer - "Firing one!"

Captain - :o:shock: !!! :cry:

Regards

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They showed their "open support" by voting with the US on sanctions against North Korea. There's no real evidence that they have the stomach for a fight of this kind, not on their own terms.

North Korea is a mess internally. Industrial and power output have receded to pre-1990 levels, while frequent crop failures since a devastating famine in 1995 have compounded food shortages that have fueled chronic malnutrition. All that's keeping its people afloat are international food aid deliveries, mainly from China, which would almost certainly be disrupted or cut off in a war.

NK has a 3-2 manpower and weapons advantage over SK, but their weapons are cold-war era or older, while Sk has state-of-the-art US-supplied weapons that most likely more than even the playing field.

NK can't win a conventional war on their own. That leaves their chemical weapon stockpile (extensive) and whatever nukes they might be able to field, if any, and whether or not they are actually crazy enough to use them, given the certain response.

As was shown in a good cold-war film:

Captain - "If he fires one, I'll fire one..."

Weapons Officer - "Firing one!"

Captain - :o:shock: !!! :cry:

That was a great movie. Glad I'm not the only one on here that has watched it and remembered it. (by the way, that movie was based on a true story)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

They showed their "open support" by voting with the US on sanctions against North Korea. There's no real evidence that they have the stomach for a fight of this kind, not on their own terms.

North Korea is a mess internally. Industrial and power output have receded to pre-1990 levels, while frequent crop failures since a devastating famine in 1995 have compounded food shortages that have fueled chronic malnutrition. All that's keeping its people afloat are international food aid deliveries, mainly from China, which would almost certainly be disrupted or cut off in a war.

NK has a 3-2 manpower and weapons advantage over SK, but their weapons are cold-war era or older, while Sk has state-of-the-art US-supplied weapons that most likely more than even the playing field.

NK can't win a conventional war on their own. That leaves their chemical weapon stockpile (extensive) and whatever nukes they might be able to field, if any, and whether or not they are actually crazy enough to use them, given the certain response.

Everyone knows rthe Norks can't win, but they do know any confrontation with them will be bloody beyond comprehension. I believe the US should withdrawl troops from SK, that would create peace and I am fairly certain SK can defend itself if need be.

Everyone knows rthe Norks can't win, but they do know any confrontation with them will be bloody beyond comprehension. I believe the US should withdrawl troops from SK, that would create peace and I am fairly certain SK can defend itself if need be.

The U.S. has had troops in SK since the 50's, at the request of the SK government... I seriously doubt that the U.S. will pull out troops from one of it's closest allies that constantly requests them to remain.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The U.S. has had troops in SK since the 50's, at the request of the SK government... I seriously doubt that the U.S. will pull out troops from one of it's closest allies that constantly requests them to remain.

Do they honestly need them there?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.