Big news and long post

Sign in to follow this  

yo, i get you're moving and all but it's been nearly a month since even an update or anything. what's going on?

Honestly, Ross.. I think your voice suits Freeman perfectly. (Was reading comments from your picture) It just clicks in my head. Freeman doesn't seem to fit with anything else, really. (That's just my opinion).

I really do hope you continue the show, it's my favorite show in the world. And no, I'm not sucking up or whatever... I just really love it. Even if it isn't funny, I'll watch it. That's because I enjoy seeing people make a story out of a story, and take it their own way. I like stories.

If Freeman's mind was to get serious at times I'd still watch it - and you should note it if you do that or people would get the wrong impression, haha.

Well, yeah.. I hope you continue.. even if it means skipping areas of the game and even jumping to half life 2.

Whatever the case, I support your show 150%!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

No one is more deserving than the guy that makes the best show on the planet. Freeman's Mind FTW!

Half life series will always be a stem for good content. Half life.. is amazing. And so is this cool font I get to type in when I post comments.

yo, i get you're moving and all but it's been nearly a month since even an update or anything. what's going on?

Congratulations

Greetings from Austria ...

cheers....

Everyone: thanks for all the positive comments

Upsilon: No, I look hideous without some sort of beard.

some anonymous guy: I listen to a lot of things, but I like metal, trance, industrial, also tons of soundtracks

matthewsherlock777: No, that was almost certainly the first and last episode with any sort of message to it, sorry. I enjoy focusing more on comedy or adventure genres.

AleksanderK: Don't have any plans to go to Berlin and I actually don't really care whether the videos are winning awards or entered in festivals or not. If I can support myself and make videos that I'm personally happy with, that's more important to me than recognition.

werecrow: Yeah Europe would be choice, although I can't say no to a job that lets me make my own movies.

khanman: I'm trying to see about getting him some compensation for his voice acting, but Craig's onboard regardless

Kiefer: I'm not disclosing that, sorry, but I'm living in a studio apartment and no longer have a car, so that should give you an idea of my income bracket.

Kerensky The Red: Yeah Oregon would be a nice place to live too.

Canadian guy: I don't explicitly hate doing Freeman's Mind, but it doesn't interest me as much now. I am continuing it because the fans (and now Machinima) want it to continue, and yes, I would prefer to be working on Civil Protection.

Dylan: Yeah, I've mentioned the page stretching thing, though I think Mike Southworth has been pretty busy to update it yet.

Delj: I think John Carpenter's okay in general, the only one of his horror movies I really like however is The Thing.

Graphil: Yes, I'm trying to play the game as though it were a real person experiencing this, rather than emphasize videogame elements. Real people can't magically heal themselves in seconds.

Catalyst: Actually I doubt I would. I imagine extremely few people have much creative say-so at Valve, whereas here I can write and direct my own videos.

Muzt4nG: Well I can't say I feel like a celebrity. And yes, I plan to add this to the extras. Here's a link in the meantime: http://www.radford.edu/~rscott31/fat_people__not_...

Jecalux90: Yeah I'm still behind on that, sorry.

Fake Al Gore: Awesome, I think Craig and I played on your UT2004 server.

Anonymous guy with LA advice: Well you're right about not needing a raincoat or jacket. As for everyone else being badass in comparison, that hasn't been my impression, though I have seen a lot of people who appear to be full of themselves.

Anonymous guy: They make a money via ad revenue and some shows get commissioned by clients.

Hardcore Hobo: You can email me, but I'm very discerning when it comes to writing suggestions, I would have to like the idea personally.

citizen: I don't think it would be possible to make Freeman's Mind serious with the personality type I've given him.

Why do you agonise about the continuation of FM so much? I think it's your best media.