Big news and long post

Sign in to follow this  

That's a great job and well earned. It's wicked to see that you are being recognized and rewarded for your contribution to the art. Congratulations sir, I tip my hat.

ahhhhhhhhhhh to long and u dum ass u told us ur age and roughly where u live u must want hackers to steal ur id even Ian doesnt tell that much and part of his blog is about him by the way congrats an new job

*Congrats*

I often travel to california, it's a nice state, but expensive!

you should make a online voting thing on your site and people could vote for freemans mind.. you could tell in your youtube videos to sign up on this site and vote.

Well done on the job Ross, I hope it all works out gfor you!

Congratulations Ross!!!!! can wait for the next videos.

Good luck in LA

Hey Ross, any chance you're going to make at least some episodes similar to Oil's Well? It wouldn't need to be as "Fact heavy". You could at least mix in some more political or philosophical undertones for some of us who are interested in that kind of thing. I also think it adds to the humor.

Congratz and GL in new home

Second thing i want write is, a few days back i´ve started translating Freeman´s Mind into Czech language, but some prick just stolen subtitles for second episode (maybe he stoled for 14. ep too... that will be clearly for a few days), remake them (but timing is absolutely same) and that your movie with my subtitles upload at youtube.

I´m little pissed off, so I ending project Sneaky Architecs (translating FM).

If you want, i can send you subtitles for 1., 2., and 14. episode, thats already done.

Congratulations Ross. With all the hard work you put in FM and CP you really deserve this opportunity.

As long as there are changes going around, I have a question : Have you considered going to Berlin?

I have found this film festival http://www.webcuts.org/2009/index-en.html

and decided to post a link. It has a machinema section, so I am sure you will win the contest easily, just submit on of the CP and or FM episodes.

THe prize is not that big, but free flight and hotel in Berlin may be fun.

http://www.webcuts.org/2009/index-en.html

YAY!! About time you got hired Congrats!

and would have loved to hang out with you, think I fit most of your requirements, too bad I live in Ireland...

Congrats on the new job! This sounds like a wonderful opportunity, so I'm very happy for you! Please keep doing FM -- it's my favorite of your work and I've watched them all a bunch of times.

This classifies you as a 'higher up' in my book. Don't forget your fans when you are rich and famous.

Wow, congratulations on your job in LA.

I do hope you continue FM as long as people are interested. At least I am.

And if it wasn't for me living in the Netherlands, I would fit the bill perfectly.

Anywho, have lots of fun and luck in LA.

I love you man, i love you. don't leave me.

CONGRATS ROSS! That's absolutely wonderful news! Really happy to hear that man!

Hah I didn't think "sell out" or "delay" at all: I thought "good for you" and "exceptional motivation."

That's really awesome. I've been worried about you for some time in the whole "where's-he-getting-the-money-does-he-have-a-stable-job" region, and now I can put my worries to rest.

Best of luck with everything. Glad you told us. Take care.

~Tom

Congratulations

From HunterAnubis

altho I really dont like Machinima I didnt find anything intresting from what they post on youtube apart from what you do.

I've been living in Los Angeles for almost 20 years now and would be happy to help you get around/get settled. While I'm a lot older than 26, we both share a passion for machinima. I didn't see your email address listed, so you'll have to email me [email protected] if you so wish.

Good luck on the move and with your new job, Ross.

Ricky Grove

Congratulations and good luck in L.A., sadly I cannot help you getting settled down for I'm way to far away (Munich/Germany)

Congratulations! I've enjoyed your work and wish you much success in the new job (and the continuing work).

Cool!I'm in los angeles,just a few Metro Line stops away from Hollywood(if you consider Red Line to Gold Line a few )

not in the age group though,just teen(13)

Glad to hear you're working with machinima