Big news and long post

Sign in to follow this  

You should rather come over and live in munich ;> According to your description of people you wanna hang out with we could get along rather well.

Though it's good you have a full time job now even in the smog filled human zoo that is LA. But every job is fine while we are at times where having one isn't a matter of course.

Hope that you will get happy with Machinima.com and hat you will continue making more Freeman's Minds!!

Congratulations from a struggling archaeologist who really enjoys your videos.

Congrats on making your hobby your job. I hope you enjoy and will enjoy creating machinima movies as much as I enjoy watching them. I adore both CP and FM (FM is less work for you to make, but CP has more quality)

Congrats, and please Freeman's mind coming. Genius

That's amazing man!

Get a job doing what you love, little can go wrong there!

Too bad I don't live in LA.. I live in Virgina.

I had no idea how close I was living to Ross all these years.

Congradulations on the new job. Great to see good work being rewarded. And i think I speak for us all when I chant; "More Freeman! More Freeman!"

Wow that looks awesome! Great news!

Ross congrats dude and btw you do look like Grodon Freeman i look like him aswell but i look more lik Sam fisher but with blonde hair

nice that you have got a job at machinima.com and dont dare cancel FM....if you do it i will drink all the beer in your fridge!

Ross your gonna get alot of stalkers mate

good knowing you

woo I`m glad for the job but please continue freeman and then freeman Half life 2 please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, pleaseeeeeeee continue then with half life 2, if I ask you this is because you rock!!

Congratulations! That's awesome. As one of your foremost groupies I wish you the very best, and success out the wazoo. Freeman's Mind is worth the wait, which I forsee as a long one since you're going to be plenty occupied coping with the cultural choke-slam that is Los Angeles.

A Votre Sante!

((( Congratulations !!! )))

Getting the chance to get paid (albeit little) for something you enjoy doing is rare, doing it in LA is unique. Big Fan of FM here, so that's one fan-vote to keep the series running, and imho Mike

Glad to hear it Ross. If you see this comment, read your emails. We haven't gotten on the Admin topic in awhile, so I thought i'd check in. Hope all goes well. Congrats.

(Cigarette smoke gives me headaches, I totally get that). If I lived anywhere near there, I'd hang out with you. We're the same age and I'd buy you a sandwich. Darn.

Awesome news, most ppl don't get the chance to actually do what they want in life, just what they can, good luck in LA and also, learn to like FM a little more, id hate to see you give it up

That's great news on the job matey, well done!

As an Oregon born boy living in So Cal, I feel your pain about living in LA. I'm about 50 miles away, from LA but my campus is quite a bit less, not that I could really help you any way.

awesome stuff Ross!

Hope you enjoy Cali. You do great work and I'm glad you got picked up by someone who recognizes it!

~StaFForD~