Creepypasta

zakalak, I meant I didn't understand the ending to Candle Cove. I understood the ending to the one I posted. How could it be my favorite if I didn't understand it?

I'm not reading the story you posted until you answer this question truthfully: is it a screamer? Does a scary face pop out at you?

Screamers are the whores of the horror genre; the lowest type.

zakalak, I meant I didn't understand the ending to Candle Cove. I understood the ending to the one I posted. How could it be my favorite if I didn't understand it?

I'm not reading the story you posted until you answer this question truthfully: is it a screamer? Does a scary face pop out at you?

Screamers are the whores of the horror genre; the lowest type.

No it's not, it is just an image that the author put his story in. I have no fucking clue why, but he did. I didn't want to clutter this up with an image you may not even be able to read that well. But if you still don't believe me, here it is.

cl08e48.png

Hi Friend.

Thanks! I'll definitely give it a read.

EDIT: Ooh, spooky! I've always thought that the best creepypastas are about a solitary character and not a group of friends.

Gotterdammerung

Berlin, Germany

April 30, 1945

Fate has taken it's course.

Adolf Hitler, Chancellor of Germany, allowed the tears to fall freely from his face. His wife, Eva Braun Hitler, lay beside him, the cyanide-induced seizures finally subsiding. He did not cry for her, though he felt her absence profoundly. No, Hitler cried for the death of Germany; the total devastation that had been visited on his country and his people.

As if on cue, the walls shuddered as more Slavic shells pounded the lands he had ruled absolutely for over twelve years. Above, the men and women of his country were being slaughtered and brutalized. The thought of his capital and his people under the thrall of the Marxist untermenschen was horrific, and yet now it seemed inevitable. If only Great Britain had seen the value in alliance, if only his Generals had led better against the Russians, if only...

Hitler's hands shook so violently at his thoughts that he dropped the cyanide capsule and handgun. His body was deteriorating, the disease he had carried with him since his early years was finally winning-out.

The Chancellor's mind wandered then, his thoughts going to his past in Vienna. His meager existence, the sights and sounds, the smells and the newspapers, the children in the streets...

Their eyes missing, black sockets staring at him.

As if stumbling over something in a dark room, a memory startled him out of his reflections. Horrified at the macabre, unnatural image burning into his consciousness, he shook himself back to the present. He was shaking all-over now, his body moist with sweat. His wife's body was still warm. The Russians seemed to be dropping everything they could over his head, the dull thumps and crashes never ceasing for a moment. The Walther PPK was cradled in his lap, the brass cyanide capsule close by.

Fate has taken it's course. Steeling his battered nerves, Hitler grasped the two items in each hand. Taking several calming breaths in preparation, he looked around the bunker that would be his tomb.

In the shadowed corner, stood him. He wore a deep black suit, his head cocked to the side. Though Hitler could not discern the creature's facial features, he knew there would be none.

This was Der Großmann, a name Hitler knew, and yet could not remember from where or when. Der Großmann did not move, his unnaturally-elongated body swaying like the branches of a tree. The creature reached fully to the ceiling of the bunker, yet Hitler knew the creature could become much taller. Though the being did not have any shape or contours to his head, the Chancellor recognized it was looking at him. The shelling above seemed to muffle, and the air in the room began to thicken, and Hitler knew the creature was going to speak.

Added by XanCrews

[strange. You were not to see me as I observed you ending your life.] The monster's voice was like three beings speaking in unison: a sultry female, a young child, and an elderly man. The elderly man held primacy of the three at the moment; Hitler knew the creature could change the primary voice to express itself in place of facial features.

Hitler sat frozen, his eyes wide. He tried to speak, but his mouth was dry and his mind was blank. Tremors set upon his hands again, yet this time he held on to the cyanide and handgun. The noise outside seemed to cease, and the only noise the Fuhrer could perceive was his shuddering breath.

Memories, images from nightmares and thoughts he had suppressed flooded his mind. Though the scenes and the events were all different, always were there the black-sockets of children, and always the Großmann was present. Places from Hitler's past seemed to be re-told in his mind's eye; the creature was there at the Putsch, was at his inauguration in '33. From Sudetenland to Paris, it had been there. Watching.

The monster in the corner spoke again, this time the voice was lead by the woman. (You are remembering now. This was unexpected.)

The Fuhrer was finally able to recapture his voice. "What do you mean?"

(You have been declared a failure, like Hess, Göring, and Himmler. That you can see and speak to me now means things have perhaps changed.)

The voices seemed to cause pain to Hitler, yet he felt his ire rising at the mentioning of the three men. "They all abandoned me, abandoned Germany at her most dire hour. They would sell us to the United States, the Slavs and the filthy Jews! They-"

(Failed. I have been at your side the entire time. I am aware of their failures.)

Hitler fell silent, his eyes falling on the handgun and cyanide. "They failed me. Germany has failed me. The untermenschen will destroy everything that my people strove to build. It is all over."

The ashen male voice returned, [You are a pathetic man, ruler of a dying Empire. Your hubris brought things to where they are now.]

The Führer started, his ears not used to hearing such naked accusation and criticism. "You presume-"

The air suddenly tasted of metal, and the lights seemed to dim. The child's voice took primacy, and Hitler felt true fear weigh down his shoulders. -{I do not presume, manling. Your defeat was known well before now. You will watch your tone and show deference, bunkerführer.}-

Hitler did not breathe, did not move, as he watched Der Großmann lift his arms towards him. Though he stood in a corner several feet away the hands easily reached the Chancellor's bed. Hitler did not resist, did not flinch, as the hands grasped the cyanide capsule and handgun, and pulled them out of his shaking grasp. The Fuhrer watched as the two items seemed to melt into the miasma that now enveloped the corner.

Added by HarbleMornets

After a moment, the air seemed to return, the darkness formed back into Der Großmann's shape, and the voice of the woman was loudest of the three. (This was not an expected outcome, Adolf Hitler. It is a welcome surprise, both to myself and my Master. You have fulfilled the prophecy, you are indeed the Messiah.)

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Flyingamerboy I liked that one a lot but could you provide some context on the creature?

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I think the creature is slender man.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

That ending appeared to be a most irritating cliff hanger...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Read the first page. I'm in for one HELL of a night. I don't care how fake it is, I let things get to me too easily, and my subconscious makes me think it's real no matter how much my brain says no. My imagination is too vivid for this thread. Goodbye everybody!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

SQUIDWARD’S SUICIDE

ONE REMINDER: None of the stuff said below is in my own words, but instead are the words of an intern at Nickelodeon.

I want to start off by saying that if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There isn’t one.

I was an intern at Nickelodeon Studios for a year in 2005 for my degree in animation. It wasn’t paid, of course, but most internships aren’t. It did have some perks beyond education, though. To adults, it might not seem like a big one, but most kids at the time would have shit themselves over it. Since I worked directly with the editors and animators, I got to view the new episodes days before they were aired.

I’ll get right to it without giving too many unnecessary details. They had very recently made the Spongebob movie, and the entire staff was somewhat sapped of creativity, so it took them a little longer to start up the new season, but the delay lasted longer for more upsetting reasons. There was a problem with the season four premiere that set everyone and everything back for several months.

Two other interns and I were in the editing room along with the lead animators and sound editors for the final cut. We received the copy that was supposed to be “Fear of a Krabby Patty,” and gathered around the screen to watch. Now, given that it isn’t final yet, animators often put up a mock title card as a little inside joke, with phony, often times lewd titles, such as “How Sex Doesn’t Work” instead of “Rock-a-by-Bialve”, the episode where Spongebob and Patrick adopt a baby Sea Scallop. There’s nothing particularly funny except for a few work-related chuckles. So, when we saw the title card, “Squidward’s Suicide,” we didn’t think it more than a morbid joke. One of the interns did a small throat laugh at it. The happy-go-lucky music played as normal.

The story began with Squidward practicing his clarinet, hitting a few sour notes as normal. We hear Spongebob laughing outside and Squidward stops, yelling at him to keep it down as he had a concert that night and needed to practice. Spongebob complies and goes to see Sandy with Patrick. The bubbles splash screen comes up and we see the ending of Squidward’s concert. This is where things begin to seem off. While playing, a few frames repeat themselves, but the sound doesn’t (at this point, sound is synced up with animation, so yes that’s not common), but when he stops playing the sound finishes as if the skip never happened. There is a slight murmuring in the crowd before they begin to boo him. This wasn’t the normal cartoon booing that’s common in the show. You could clearly hear malice in it. Squidward was in full frame and looked visibly afraid. The shot goes to the crowd, with Spongebob in center frame. He, too, is booing, which is very much unlike him. That isn’t the oddest thing, though. What’s odd is that everyone had hyper-realistic eyes. They were very detailed. They weren’t shots of real peoples’ eyes, but something a bit more real than CGI. The pupils were read, too. Some of us looked at each other, obviously confused, but since we weren’t the writers we didn’t question its appeal to children… yet.

The shot goes to Squidward as he sat on the edge of his bed, looking very forlorn. The view out of his porthole window was of a night sky, so it wasn’t very long after the concert. At this point, there was no sound. There was LITERALLY no sound. There wasn’t even feedback from the speakers in the room. It was as if the speakers were turned off, though their status showed them working perfectly. He simply sat there, blinking, in this silence for about thirty seconds, until he began to sob softly. He put his tentacles over his eyes and cried quietly for a full minute more, all the while a sound in the background slowly growing from nothing to barely audible. It sounded like a slight breeze through a forest.

The screen slowly began to zoom in on his face. By slowly, I mean it was only noticeable if you look at shots ten seconds apart side by side. His sobbing got louder and more full of hurt and anger. The screen twitches a bit for a split second, as if it twisted in on itself, then returned to normal. The wind-through-the-trees sound got slowly louder and more severe, as if a storm was brewing somewhere. The eerie part was that this sound and Squidward’s sobbing sounded real, as if the sound wasn’t coming from the speakers but as if the speakers were holes the sound was coming through from the other side. As good quality as the studio likes to have, they don’t purchase the equipment to be that good to produce sound of that quality.

Below the sound of the wind and sobbing – very faint – something sounded like laughing. It came at odd intervals and never lasted more than a second, so you had a hard time pinning it. After 30 seconds of this, the screen blurred and twitched violently as something flashed over the screen – as if one single frame was replaced. The lead animation editor paused and rewound frame by frame, and what we saw was horrible. It was a still photo of a dead child. He couldn’t have been more than six years old. The face was mangled and bloodied, and one eye was popped and dangling over his upturned face. He was naked, down to his underwear, and his stomach was crudely cut open with his entrails lying beside him. He was lying on some pavement that was probably a road. The most upsetting part was that there was the shadow of the photographer. There was no crime tape, no evidence bags or markers, and the angle was completely off for a shot designed to be evidence. It would seem the photographer was the person responsible for the child’s death.

We were, of course, mortified, but pressed on, hoping it was just a sick joke. The screen flipped back to Squidward, still sobbing. He was louder than before, and only half of his body was in the frame. There was now what appeared to be blood running down his face from his eyes. The blood was also done in a hyperrealistic style; looking as if you touched it you’d get blood on your fingers. The wind sounded now as if it were a gale blowing through a forest; there were even snapping sounds of branches. The laughing, a deep baritone, lasted at longer intervals and came more frequently. After about twenty seconds, the screen again twisted and showed a single frame photo. The editor was reluctant to go back, as we all were, but he knew he had to.

This time, the photo was that of what appeared to be a little girl no older than the first child. She was lying on her stomach, her barrettes in a pool of blood next to her. Her left eye was, too, popped out, and she was naked except for underpants. Her entrails were piled on top of her above a crude cut along her back. Again, the body was on the street and the photographer’s shadow was visible. It was very similar in size and shape to the first. I had to choke back vomit and one intern, the only female in the room, ran out.

The show resumed. About five seconds after this second photo played, all sound stopped, like it was when this scene started. He put his tentacles down and his eyes were done in hyperrealism like the others were in the beginning of this episode. They were bleeding, bloodshot, and pulsating. He stared at the screen, as if watching the viewer. After ten seconds, he started sobbing, though not covering his eyes. The sound was piercing and loud, and most fear inducing of all was his sobbing; it was mixed with screams. Tears and blood were dripping down his face at a heavy rate. The wind sound came back, and so did the deep-voiced laughing. The next still photo lasted for a good five frames. The animator was able to stop it on the fourth and backed up. This time, the photo was of a boy, about the same age as the other children, but the scene was different. The entrails were just being pulled out from a stomach wound by a large hand, and the right eye was popped and dangling with blood trickling down it. The animator proceeded. It was hard to believe, but the next one was different, though we couldn’t tell how. He went on to the next, and it was the same thing. Then he went back to the first and played them quicker. I lost it, vomiting on the floor.

The animating and sound editors were gasping at the screen. The five frames were not as if they were five different photos. They were played out as if they were frames from a video. We saw the hand slowly lift out the guts, we saw the kid’s eyes focus on it, and we even saw two frames of the kid beginning to blink. The lead sound editor told us to stop. He had to call in the creator to see it. Mr. Hillenburg arrived within fifteen minutes. He was confused as to why he was called down there, so the editor continued the episode.

1280625496474.jpg

Once the few frames were shown, all screaming, all sound again stopped. Squidward was staring at the viewer, his entire face in the frame, for about three seconds. The shot quickly panned out and that deep voice said, “DO IT.” The next thing we see is a shotgun in Squidward’s hands. He immediately puts the gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. Realistic blood and brain matter splattered the wall and bed behind him, and he flies back from the force. The last five seconds of the episode show his body on the bed, on his side, with one eye dangling on what’s left of his head above the floor, staring blankly at it. Then the episode ends.

Mr. Hillenburg was obviously angry about it. He demanded to know what the hell was going on. Most people left the room at that point, so it was just a handful of us to watch it again. Viewing the episode twice only served to imprint the entirety of it into my mind and caused me horrible nightmares. I’m sorry I stayed.

The only theory we could think of was that someone in the chain from the drawing studio to here edited the file. The CTO was called in to analyze when it happened. The analysis of the file did show it was edited over by new material, however, the timestamp of it happening was a mere 24 seconds before we began viewing it. All equipment involved was examined for foreign software and hardware, as well as glitches – as if the time stamp may have glitched and showed the wrong time – but everything checked out fine. We don’t know what happened, and to this day, nobody does. There was an investigation due to the nature of the photos, but nothing came of it. No child seen was identified and no clues were gathered from the data involved or physical clues in the photos. I never believed in unexplainable phenomena before, but now that I have… If something happens and I can’t prove anything about it beyond anecdotal evidence, I think twice about things.

Welcome to the club of people who have deprived me of sleep, Bill. You and Ross are the only members.

7wiQgfcjrd4

Here is the video of Squidward's suicide. Watch it at your own discretion.

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Here's one I picked up at an Eidos forum, allegedly written by a friend of one of the testers of Deus Ex Human Revolution, which reveals some rather unsettling facts about the game that puts it all in a whole new perspective in my opinion. I swear that none of this is written by me so I'm gonna put it in quotes for the rest of my post. For some reason, the forum admins deleted this topic only a day after it was posted so I was really there in time to snag it as it did disturb me. I have contacted them about why they removed it, but they have never contacted me back, so I have the feeling this is rather sensitive material. Read at your own risk.

I remember when the beta came out, we were all excited to test the game, and it was all in all one of the greatest gaming experiences I've had. However, one night he called me, and he sounded rather freaked out by something he had discovered, some kind of disturbing glitch in the game. Now, from what I understand, it has been fixed in the final version of the game and all patches released afterwards, so I don't think anyone out there should be feeling nervous about this, but just the fact it might still be there in some shape or form leaves me with the feeling I should warn people about it and tell them about this experience.

He had reached the second China missions. Of course, like most people who play the game the first time, he failed to save Malik so she died tragically. This did affect him and he felt very disturbed by her death scene. He had already tried to save her, again and again, for almost 2 hours, but she died anyway, and so he just gave up and moved on understandably.

While he was exploring the sewers where you meet up with Zelasney, he found a breakable wall around one of the ladders and the room was straight behind the ladder. From what I understand, this room remains in the final versions of the game but the breakable wall has been replaced with just a simple unbreakable wall and is left inaccessible without the use of cheat codes, and as we all know, it's not possible to use cheat codes in this game. Inside, he strangely found Malik's corpse. Had she been hidden there by Belltower after being killed? Is it likely Tong finds her body here and steals it for his own purposes?

Either way, regardless of the reasons he found her, beside her corpse (not on her, but beside her), he saw a whiskey bottle. It was much larger than the other bottles in the game and once when he picked it up, it did not appear in his inventory. It did however place itself in his quest items, which means it was probably an entirely new object altogether. Upon examining it, the inventory screen would glitch and all his items would be gone, his praxis points would be removed, and all his augmentations as well. He exited the inventory screen and noticed that the yellow hue was gone and all the colours were normal, and so far nothing else happened. When he exited the sewers however, the HUD was completely gone and he couldn't use any of his augmentations or even interact with the world. And as soon as he came out of the sewers, everyone, including civilian NPC's had turned completely hostile and came to kill him. Freaked out he tried to escape but was quickly hunted down and killed, unable to use any inventory items to heal himself or escape from anyone as even civilians were hostile.

However, instead of the game ending, he found himself outside Malik's chopper and her death scene was playing out. He was unable to interact with her or the Belltower agents, forced to watch the death scene up close. At this point the colours had turned into greytones and with strange lighting as well that didn't make sense, almost as if everything was inverted but still not, as if it was a dream sequence. He was beyond freaked out now and tried to reload the game but all his save games had been deleted. He tried to start a new game, which played out normally, but Malik was nowhere to be found, even if other NPC's mentioned her. Upon activating her helicopter, the game would turn completely black, yet he could hear a soundclip of Malik's voice saying "go to hell". It was being played at a disturbing low pitch, making it near unrecognizable, and it was also being played in a loop but gaining loudness until it became nothing but noise. The game finally crashed after a while and that's when he called me to tell me about this weird glitch. However, before he hung up, I heard something being broken so I ran to his apartment. I found him on the floor, dead from a lethal headwound, with a broken whiskey bottle beside his head as the murder weapon. From his computer I heard Malik's voice saying "go to hell" in a loop. I turned it off and it never occured again.

In the final version, they added the opportunity to save Malik, instead of forcing you to watch her die. But I have a feeling that some people at Square Enix intended her to die all along...

I don't know what the truth is, and to be honest, I am too freaked out to care.

Whatever you do, do not try to cheat to find this secret room. Even if they might have removed this from the final game, it's not worth it to find out. Something seriously dark and disturbing rests in this game, something not meant for people to find...

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

well, yea

but, Malik not existing anymore, and then forcing you to watch her execution? it'd piss me off if that was in the game, however it'd be interesting. all the way up to the being bludgeoned by a whiskey bottle part...

You Shouldn't Have Done That

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7RPzl6lC9EYdRysKSIKYPUETxaOZFCLl1zHzbBPJpyWA3N8_a

ciKYJRqPi8k

EDIT: yfw you realize what this song is a remix of?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."