FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 15

First! Sorry, just had to do it

Anyway, haven't watched it yet, but it's probably awesome

I'll watch when I get time.

Awesome! how do you always manage to be so funny? lol, snotmonster...

Yay! Well, I'm waiting for a downloadable copy for better resolution and awesomness . Glad to hear that recording situation is moving. Your last news update kind of made me sad (or sorry for you). I mean, you go to work for machinima.com and have worse conditions, compared to when you were flying (semi-)solo. I'm hoping everything sorts out for you. Another forest guy speaking ;]

Giant tentacles? You know what this means, Cthulhu references ! All hail the great old ones, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Before halloween?!? Why so long? That's like a year and a month away!

Second: Well this is actually one of the longer ones I'm afraid. The CP episode will be longer than this though, possibly the longest one to date.

Qwx: Yeah it's kind of insane, but I'm patient. I think there's a good chance things will fall into place in the long term

Cthulhu guy: Just wait for the next CP episode man

This is such a sick episode ! LOVE IT.

Worth waiting for.

Can't wait 4 the next Episode.

Well Done

XD

Nice one!

keep up the good job and do more episodes when you can Icant wait for the momentwhen you get to the grand finaly !

I wonder how many eps will it take for you to get to the end

Nice one^^

Especially the one with Rasputin and the president.

It's pretty good when we get a new EP but it's a bit bad too.. since now we have to wait for the next one

Keep up the grat work!!

Great work Ross!

"I hate awkward pauses like this"

best response to monster ever. i honestly want to see how u explain why freeman would even consider going past that thing. cause I would have to be pretty damn drunk, my life would have to depend on it, and i would have to have chuck noris to distract it before I'd think of doing something that stupid.

Awesome episode, yeah it feels a little short compared to earlier episodes but that may just be due to we the viewers getting into the series more and hoping for longer episodes all the time.

Would be awesome if you did a feature length half life 2 freeman's mind when you're done with half-life lol.

I love the part where the security guard eggs the monster on to attack him, freeman should have said something like "what the hell is up with this dumbass!?"

Awaiting another awesome release as always but no pressure and can't wait for the next civil protection episode too, i wanna see what kinda crap mike and dave will get themselves into next lol

Halloween huh? any chance this will be the amazingly long and technical Halloween episode that you were trying to get out for the past few years cause if so I will camp outside of your house just to be first to see it.... oh and anonymous great comment on the year and a month I Nearly lost it in a meeting.

Remember scott, the gmod community can be your friend.

I laughed so hard in so many places! Nice work as usually matey!

Yes, this will be the same episode I originally wanted to release in 2007. It may be just as well it got delayed, because now it will be in 1280x720 and have more animations available than before. Just as a warning though, the pace on it may be a bit slow for some people, but I'm very happy with the script.

Great commentary and all, but it's waaaay to dark, I can barely see a thing. Can you turn the brightness up for the next episode? Also, can't wait for the next CP episode and it's Cthulhu references that you're hinting at.