FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 15

36.jpg

Machinima.com streaming

640x480 WMV (76MB)

Well here's the latest episode, one of the most difficult episodes for me to produce to date, due to the recording situation. It looks like that's getting resolved however, so hopefully the pace should pick up sooner on that. It's anyone's guess though as the computer they salvaged for me completely died on Thursday, but rumor has it there's a laptop I can continue working on. Also I apologize in advance if the video looks a little choppy on Youtube. With the exception of FM14 and Morning Patrol, every single video I've submitted to Machinima.com has been uploaded at the incorrect framerate on Youtube. Maybe someday this will get fixed.

Progress continues on the next CP episode. I'm determined to release that before Halloween and will likely be working on weekends as well to make sure that happens.

EDIT:

I've been informed that the Youtube version is far darker than it should be, this does appear to be true. This is bad, since this is already a darker episode in terms of lighting. I don't know why the brightness was reduced, but it wasn't my fault this time. I recommend either watching the streaming version on Machinima.com or downloading the WMV version.

That was one of my favorite episodes in the series so far, good job Ross.

awsgames: You're right, the Youtube version is too dark. I don't know why, it must have been something that was done in processing by somebody else; so at least it was nothing I did, but I'll try and find out why this is happening. You can download the WMV version in the meantime, the lighting is correct on that.

You're a Modest Mouse fan?

Anyways, I do really await the Gargantula. Of course, not until the big celebration when Gordon burns the tentacles.

Awesome as Always Ross! i laughed so freaking hard throughout the vid!!! Keep em' coming and ill be a loyal fan as always!!!

~Dan T.

That was great! I've been looking forward to this moment in the life of Gordon Freeman since...probably episode three! I can't wait to see how Gordon figures out how to ignite the test rocket! It'll be great!

The new CP episode is also greatly looked forward to. The last one was top notch stuff!

awesome episode! keep the good work

greetings from Buenos Aires,Argentina,love FM and CP series

ROSS! good to see you! I wanted to comment now. I'm gonna watch it, but I'm talking to a girl I totally have a crush on, so I'll comment again.

It's my birthday today. Thanks for this killer present.

That was bloody awesome!!

It was also worth the wait, so take as much time as you need to make them great!

Nice job ross u have to keep this series going. I love this series

Hey Ross Scott, I have a feeling that the episode 16 will take longer to make because of that giant tentacles. I played Half-Life before and that tentacle part gave me a huge pain in the ass!

This time, not only you have to manage to get over it, but also you need to do so twice (once for testing and the other will be posted). On top of that, you'll try to improve light and sound effects.

All ideas above would delay the next FM episode. Do you think I'm right, Ross?

Ok I watched it, and it's the episode I've been waiting for.

I hope the recording situation gets resolved!!

I laughed throughout this one. Great, great jokes Ross. Top notch. THANK YOU and take care!!

Holy crap! I had no idea that downloading it would look so much ebtter than streaming it from Youtube! I can see it now!

Wow..."Some shitty garage band" and the cow joke...Priceless...Ross,I'm almost sure freeman will enjoy the giant ventilartion fan...That will be awesome...You can count on me to do more Spanish FM subtitles...(I've done 10 and 10,5 with my friend).

Take care and try sushi....Doesnt has vinegar....

Take Care and thanks for making our life happier.

This was a great episode Ross. The writing was fantastic. Jokes were just priceless. What I especially love with Freeman is his knack to be in the middle a rant, shoot and kill something, yell at the dead creature, and than continue his rant. It's priceless. Keep up the great work! I look forward to more Freemans mind and the next Civil Protection!

While the YouTube version was darker than intended, it was still viewable. Glad to see that you're still producing this. Keep up the good work!

A new episode! YES!!!! I can't wait to watch it! Here I goooo!

Damn Ross, you just keep getting better and fuckin' better XD Awesome work... Really funny and epic, like always

"MONKEY ON A STICK!"

Looks more like the biggest unagi in history to me.