FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 15

Fantastic work. I look forward to the latest episode in this series more than anything else on the 'net. Thanks for being awesome!

Awesome episode ross. The tentacles were always my least favorite part of the game because whenever I climbed a ladder they would rush down and kill me. I made it through by saving everytime I reached a ladder and everytime i made it up one. Can't wait to see what you do to this beast. Oh no freeman lost his grenade.

Uh Ross, the machinima.com link doesn't work, it has an extra "h" at the beginning of the address.

The machinima link is broken, You added an extra h

Ahh, this is also my least favorite part of the game, partly because you have to go past the tentacles at least 3 times, without the possibility of killing them immediately. But mainly because of the constant banging sound. Everytime you go through there BANG BANG BANG, over a gap above some green radioactive stuff BANG BANG BANG, throw a grenade, crawl at heart-stopping speed past the tenacles hoping they won't notice you BANG BANG BANG, climb the ladder, throw another grenade BANG BANG SPLAT!

BANG-BANG-BANG!

Oh, by the way, great episode.

--GeneralGenius

Thanks, Ross Scott for making Freeman's Mind and Civil Protection! What's happening with Galaxy Gulp? Was it just a one-off? Xx

These videos are awesome. Thanks so much to you and the others involved in their production for putting them together. Very funny stuff. As long as you keep making them, I'll keep watching. Thanks again!

I almost died laughing when I heard "WE'RE GETTING FINGERED BY GODZILLA!"

After your done with this you should make a halo machinima

Yay! New episode!

Was it coincedence, or did you really release this long-awaited episode to coincide with the also long-awaited The Leet World Series Finale (http://smoothfewfilms.com)?

Max Hamee: Yeah there was some behind the scenes stuff going on regarding the barnacle tongues, it still is a problem, I'm just able to do some creative edits.

link guy: thanks, I fixed the link

question guy: I haven't messed with editing HL Source, for that level of effort I'd rather work on Civil Protection.

doubting guy: I think it's too early to tell whether the Machinima move was the right decision or not. The acid test will be how much assistance I can get for bigger episodes, something that was also promised in time. Basically what it comes down to is I want to get as many videos out as I can, specifically Civil Protection and ones with actual scripts. I'll go any route that allows that to happen.

thatdudeinthekhakis: Yeah I'm definitely going to be cheating, I remember that part being ludicrous when I played it before

galaxy gulp guy: Yeah, it was just a one time thing I'm afraid.

sargentpikachu: Well it was done about a week prior to release, so maybe Machinima.com released it at the same time, who knows.

i have been waiting for this for a LONG FUCKIN' TIME

Actual scripts? You mean FM doesn't have actual scripts? Why mess with success? You seem to do really well with the improv!

So whats your contigency plan if this thing with Machinima fails?