FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 15

Amazing stuff.

After reading some of your comments, you really seem to doubt Freeman's Mind sometimes but I assure you that it is on par with CP and one of the greater machinimas I've ever seen.

I guess its a mix of the simplicity (for us anyway) and the nostalgic pleasure. Plus you are as a witty as an Englishman.

Point being, unless you yourself do not enjoy Freeman's Mind, don't stop...cause I know a lot of people who love it, especially me.

Stay strong and hope everything becomes easier for you.

To the guy who fails to bind "impulse 200" to a key:

Put the command in double quotes. Easy as that. Like bind g "impulse 200". Otherwise only the first word would be bound.

awsgames: A bit belated, but... Yes, the WMV download is way better than what you see on YouTube, considering YT is giving you a scaled-down, low-quality version. Definitely download these, as they're clearer, more detailed, and free of obvious compression artifacts. Basically DVD quality.

Hey ross can u put some photos of you so we know how you look like

@Mortacci - If you see a guy that looks like Freeman, it's probably Ross.

87th you sons of ass holes and bitches! Ross Scott will kick your blood dripping balls while eating a pile of shit with iron piss!

Brilliant episode (as always)!

Sounds like things are a little rough at the moment, and I hope the situation improves (and that you get a decent computer too). I know that CP will be brilliant and aptly themed.

Keep at it and stay creative!

You know...I wonder whether Freeman (in this series) will enlist the aid of others beyond the Scis that he needs for retinal scans. Hitting action on the barneys gets a partner in a firefight after all, one that follows you. Although in Blast Pit it's hard to find such a scenario...but later...

"I didn't want to die alone anyway."

"Well that's all right, I didn't want to die at all!"

"We can do more damage that way."

"Damage. Awesome."

"Roger that, let's run like hell!"

"FINALLY! Someone who doesn't need a PhD to figure THAT out!"

I see that the "Job Offers" bullet point in the "Contact Info" on the sidebar got crossed out. But "Marriage Proposals" is still up there.

LOL

The guy who talked about the security guards was right, are you ever going to get their help and why havn't you up to this point?

Hey Ross!~

Great episode. I realized that whenever I play this game now, I say a lot of the things you say in the movies at certain parts and I start cracking up. Hope to see more Freeman's mind and CP coming soon!~

Keep up the great work!

~Brianna

thanks for the info beret!!! il try it out now

As great as always. We are now dispatching a cauterization team to abduct and process your brain for our own benefit. Do not attempt to vacate your block. Thank you for your compliance.

I've tried several times to download the WMV, but it merely gives me a streaming video in windows media player. Otherwise, great episode!!!!

Two words: holy fuck.

Why? Cuz that was awesome enough to finally make me twich in the right way so now I will finally move my ass and get Half-Life: Source. Or maybe original Half-Life(If I find it). Or both. Who cares. Without FM I would propably even think about playing HL1 no earlier than in the next year. Thank you very much.

Ah, and that was the most startling episode so far. Great work!

when you get board with that you should do master cheif's mind

Yeah, because Halo is soooo much more interesting that Half-Life...Give me a break.