FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 15

Good to hear from good ol' Freeman again! xD

And good to hear that the recording problem is being fixed.

- Best of luck from Denmark

hey ross how did you bind impulse 200 every time i do it it says to leave the number for example lets say i put bind x impulse 200 it says to put the number even though i did i can only bind stuff without spaces like god notarget and etc but not spaces

Couldn't download it yet, link's messed up or something. Great Episode tho! =D can't wait to dl it!

looking forward to the boss fight : )

its gonna be AWSOME

Holy Shit!

Freeman's Mind Leet World Red Vs Blue on the same day!

You can make a dvd whit this thing...sell it and be rich,this is to much funny for be true...

Awesome, I love Freeman's Mind. You're the sole reason I subscribed to Machinima on Youtube

Hey Ross do you have a facebook if you have?

If you have please tell what it is.

wooohooo great episode ross hope the situation works out for ya lol

I just stumbled upon this series along with CP yesterday, and I can tell you this really brings out a whole new level to my favorite Game series of all time.

Thanks for uploading these, and keep up the excellent work!

~Bri

Thanks Ross! =)

Good luck with resolving all those logistics issues. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to worry about. =/

Again just In case you didnt see my earleir post how did you bind impulse 200 when I do let's say bind x impulse 200 It says to place the number which I did this seems to happen to all of them that has spaces thanks and great episode hope your doing fine in LA have a good day and goodluck on everything else you do

Hey Buddy! Great to see another episode online! Keep at it, and don't let work get you down!

Hey buddy, its your favorite pest Max Hamee. To let you know, despite the fact the studios shortcomings for your arrival are slowing work down, people still are anxiously waiting for another episode. This would be the case even if you released one every 2 days, but I think the quality would suffer. Replying to the whole bad video thing on youtube, I thought you did a good job this episode, and didnt feel the actual video suffered to a visible degree. Finally, I'll take a stab at this but it looks like the long tongued creatures that hang from the ceilings are not having their tongues glitch or become invisible, so thats good. Keep up the good work man, cant wait for vid 16.

Sincerely

Max Hamee

Hmm, not a lot look too good on your end. Real sorry to hear that. You sound quite busy.

Whatever happens, just make sure you don't lose your energetic creative mood. It's the most

powerful of things which you must turn on high for getting out another Civil Protection.

I know it'll be brilliant and scary, and the best of luck to you!

Freeman's Mind Episode 15 is AWESOME! It's so short though. =P

I'd rather watch longer FM because I hate it when it's over. I've watched every episode more than ten times already. BEST SERIES EVER.

Lol, CP is cool too.

Hey Ross i think there is a spelling error on the Machinima link, extra "H" for address.

Not a big deal but some people may not notice that and delete it after clicking.

It seems like things are still goin' a little rough.

Well, in time you'll get settled in (hopefully).

Nice work keeping things rolling even with moving and noise and stuff.

Ross have you ever thought of editing maps or animations for more custom FM scenes, or is that not possible with Half-Life Source? Or would you just rather reserve that effort for your other series?

By the way, a few months ago I remixed the audio from episodes 1-11 with parts of HL2 episode 1 and 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFqYO2Hbs-Q

It's not perfect but I think a lot better than similar attempts by other fans.

Sigh...Machinima link is broken. Ross, I think you made a mistake working for these people; they sound no good. What can you expect from a business that actually wants to locate in California?